- Non-New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over who wish to study or who are currently studying, and wish to continue studying, in New Zealand; and
- Parents and/or guardians of non-New Zealand residents aged 13 years of age or over who wish to study or who are currently studying, and wish to continue studying, in New Zealand.
In order to be eligible to enter the Promotion, students must:
- Be a follower of ENZ’s Facebook page as at July 20, 2017;
- Be aged 18 years or older as at 20 July 2017; and
- Be a resident of a country other than New Zealand.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Complete and return any application forms required. While this can often be done online, you’ll still need to post or courier some documents, such as:
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts,
- Proof that you can meet the institution’s English language requirements,
- A recent résumé or curriculum vitae
Application Deadline: Applications for the scholarship are open until July 20, 2017.