An essential part of health and vitality in the human body is water. In addition, proper sanitation keeps away waste that serves as a nest for disease-carrying insects. UNESCO Rotary Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals is a scholarship for individuals who seek to properly teach the importance of these vital parts that humans need to keep up with at all times.
Apply right now for the UNESCO Rotary Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals; only applicants that have complied with the eligibility criteria will be considered for this program.
The UNESCO Rotary Scholarships for Water and Sanitation Professionals have been designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities.
Rotary scholars will benefit from the support they receive through regular contact with sponsoring Rotarians from their home country and the opportunity to interact with Rotarians in the Netherlands. After graduating, scholars’ expertise will be put to work improving water and sanitation conditions in their community with a project the scholar and sponsoring Rotarians will design and implement together.
Table of contents
Level/Field of Study
The UNESCO Rotary Scholarships are open to master’s students in all fields of study. Undergraduates can check for Undergraduate Scholarships suitable for them in all subjects
UNESCO Rotary Scholarships are open to all countries with a Rotary club presence
TRF awards scholarships of approximately €34,000 paid directly to UNESCO-IHE. Funding to cover additional costs (including international travel) related to participation in the academic program will be coordinated by UNESCO-IHE.
Eligibility for UNESCO Rotary Scholarships 2023
Students eligible for this scholarship must be provisionally be in one of the following degree programs at UNESCO-IHE (joint programs are not eligible):
- MSc in Urban Water and Sanitation
- MSc in Water Management
- MSc in Water Science and Engineering
Students must also live or work near a Rotary club.
How to Apply for UNESCO Rotary Scholarships 2023
- Students admitted to UNESCO-IHE’s eligible programs seek the sponsorship of their local Rotary club or district by submitting a scholar application to the potential sponsor.
- The potential sponsor receives and reviews the application and the terms and conditions.
- Rotarians interview the scholarship candidate and decide on sponsoring the applicant.
- The sponsor submits a full application online no later than 15 April of the year that the scholarship candidate’s program begins.
- The Rotary Foundation reviews the application.
- The Foundation awards a scholarship to a limited number of candidates who demonstrate the most substantial potential to impact global water and sanitation issues during their careers.
- The sponsor submits a progress report after the scholar’s first year of the program and a final report when the scholar completes his or her academic program.
UNESCO Rotary Scholarships Application Deadline:
The deadline for applying for admission to one of the IHE-eligible MSc programs is 1 April, and for submitting Rotary scholarship applications is 10 April.
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for details.
Remember to use the comment section and comment on any country you wish to study in; our response team will guide you through all it takes to secure a scholarship there. We will ensure you guarantee that desired scholarship is.