Well, your innovative business idea is about to meet finance that will aid it to skyrocket. Actually, the Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge is targeted at few countries. Basically, this challenge encourages individuals to apply their innovative business ideas and stand a chance of winning this challenge.
Currently, applicants are invited to apply for the 2021 Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge, eligible persons will be considered for this program. So if you think you have what it takes to be the first global Maverick, this post is for you.
You can also scroll the table of contents below to get an overview of all that this post entails.
Table of Contents
- About Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge Application
About Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge Application
RB believes that business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. In fact, this helps to stand out as a Business with purpose.
However, Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks want business ideas that have a greater social or environmental impact, that address critical issues facing the country and have the power to bring positive change.
Basically, RB Global Challenge looks for pathbreaking and self-sustaining ideas with significant social impact from the brightest students.
You can watch the top B-schools from India, Nigeria, South Africa, and Brazil compete through 5 grueling rounds for a chance to win the coveted title of RB Maverick 2021.
Also, check out the list of eligible countries, this could be the turning point opportunity you have been looking for.
Students from the following countries are eligible to apply for Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge;
- South Africa
What is Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge Benefits
Although your plan can be based on any RB products across the Health and Hygiene categories, it must adhere to the following parameters:
- Demonstrates Performance: We expect an innovative business plan that defines a clear goal. The plan can either be a product or service innovation or a brand extension in the area of Health & Hygiene
- Demonstrates Profitability: Is financially profitable (short-term) and self-sustained (long-term)
- Demonstrates Purpose: Tackles a *social issue at ground level
If you believe in the power of ideas and identify with our core values of Entrepreneurship, Ownership, Achievement, and Partnership, you are already halfway there. Combine your unconventionality with a zeal for doing the greater good, and grab the chance to be termed a Maverick!
How Can I Participate?
Stage 1: Idea Submission
- The competitors will register your team of 3 members through a registration form on the Mavericks Nigeria
- Register your team of a maximum of three members through a registration form. You will receive an email that will confirm your participation and will allow you to upload your business plan
- It is mandatory to submit your plans in the prescribed template, available in the Maverick’s kit. You can download the kit here or refer to the confirmation email
- The deadline to submit your plans is October 16th by 6:00 am. Your entries should be saved in either .ppt, pptx, or PDF and not exceed 10 slides
- The Mavericks’ Kit also contains guidelines for submission, which must be followed in order to qualify for the next round
The evaluation process will take place between October 17th – October 20th, where a jury panel entrusted by RB will evaluate the entries from participants in Nigeria.
- Also, entries will be evaluated on 3 key parameters – 1) An idea that is unique. 2) A plan that is profitable. 3) An outcome that makes a social impact
- Finally, top ideas shortlisted will make it to the second stage where the ‘Mavericks to be’ will get a chance to present their ideas to the panel
The shortlisted teams will be invited from October 25th to present a detailed business plan to the Panel.
Innovative Plan Requirements
- The business objective and a detailed roadmap to achieve the objective
- If your plan is that of a product extension, it must involve at least one of the RB products from the health or hygiene segments.
- Also, the plan must have a strong sense of purpose – providing a solution to a social issue
- Each team will be given an opportunity to have discussions and reviews with the RB brand team
- The teams can share photos and videos on the Mavericks website through live feed from social media by using #RBMavericks20
- Basically, think of a catchy name that best describes your team
- Then, share your photos and videos on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter) by using the challenge hashtag #RBMavericks20 and #[name of your team] to claim your content on www.rbmavericks.com
- Don’t forget to tag @rb.in on Facebook while sharing your posts
- After Panel deliberation, the Panel will announce top teams across Nigeria that will compete in the final round.
Stage 3: Final Assessment
- The shortlisted Top 12 teams will be invited to present a detailed business plan to the final jury 13 and 14 noveThe Final assessment will happen on November 7th, where the finalists will compete with one another for a space in the international grand finale
- One team from Final round will progress to the International grand finale where 4 teams from India, Nigeria, South Africa, and Brazil will fight it out for the coveted title
Application Deadline For Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge Application:
Application Deadline For Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge is October 16th Yearly
For More Information:
- Kickstart Nigeria Innovation Business Plan Competition for young Nigerian Entrepreneurs Season 3
- Tiber Scholarship Fund for South African Students 2021
- $1000 Formswift Scholarship Program 2021 [Updated]
- Business Plan Writing Contest Program
- Call for Applications: Ugwumba Enterprise Challenge 2021
- Dutch-Nigerian Student Innovative
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.