The British University Scholarships in Dubai offer to UAE students who have shown an outstanding record. You can start your 2022 application now!
Scholarships are awarded to students applying for Masters in Finance and MSc. in Construction Law & Dispute resolution programs. So, hurry now and apply as the only eligible person will be considered for this program.
The British University in Dubai was established in 2004 and is the Middle East region’s first, research-based postgraduate university.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be a participant in the British University Scholarships for UAE Students.
All You Need To Know About The British University Scholarships for UAE Students.
Level of Study
The Scholarships are for candidates interested in pursuing a Master’s program.
British University Scholarships are awarded in Finance and Construction Law and Dispute Resolution.
Institution of Study
The Scholarship Program will be taken at the British University in Dubai.
Beneficiaries of the British University Scholarships will get access to;
- Masters in Finance: 25,000 AED scholarship to be offered for eligible candidates.
- In Construction Law and Dispute Resolution: 32,000 AED scholarship to be offered for eligible candidates.
Eligibility for the British University Scholarships
Applicants must meet the below criteria to be eligible for the Scholarships
- Applicants should be a UAE National.
- The applicant must meet the university admissions requirement and hold a valid offer.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Degree certificates and transcripts in any language other than English should be accompanied by legally translated copies in order to apply for the British University Scholarships
- Original degree certificate attested by the UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs.
- Original transcript attested by UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs.
- A Certificate of Equivalency (CoE) is also required for all degree certificates awarded by institutions outside the UAE. Provided by the Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs.
- Original IELTS/TOEFL/PEARSON/Cambridge/City & Guilds English test report form
- Professional teaching experience certificate from employer for minimum 2 years experience (MEd/Ph.D. of Education/EdD applicants only)
How to Apply for the British University Scholarships
Applicants are required to submit the following documents. Upload these documents while completing your application.
- Degree Certificate copy
- Transcript copy
- Passport copy
- English Language (IELTS/TOEFL) Certificate
Application Deadline: Contact Employer
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships
- International Ambassador Scholarships at Salisbury University in the USA
- HPSP Army Scholarships | UPDATED
- Clemson University Scholarships
- Utah Valley University Scholarships
- The University of Texas at Arlington Scholarships
- 30 Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Scholarships in Morocco for Tanzanian Students
- Auburn University Scholarships | USA
- The Two Most Recognised Spanish Language Proficiency Tests: DELE & CELU
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.