Applications for Oxford University Undergraduate Scholarships for students from developing countries are currently ongoing. Oxford University is, therefore, reaching out to interested students to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarships in 2022.
Several Oxford College offers Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) to students from low-income countries unable to study in their own country for political or financial reasons or because there are no standard educational institutions.
Scholarship winners will study at the University of Oxford in the UK under any undergraduate course of study, except Medicine because of the course length and expense.
The University of Oxford, UK offers the Reach Oxford Scholarships in full financial opportunities for Undergraduate students from Developing Countries to study for a Bachelor’s degree in any course offered at the institution.
About Oxford University
Oxford University (unofficially Oxford University or Oxford) is a research university in Oxford, England. There is no known founding date, but there is evidence of teaching from 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the second oldest university in the world, which is constantly active.
It exploded in 1167 when Henry II forbade English students from visiting the University of Paris. After conflicts between students and citizens of Oxford in 1209, some scholars fled to the northeast to Cambridge, where they founded the later University of Cambridge. The two “old universities” are often referred to jointly by “Oxbridge”.
The University comprises a variety of institutions, including 38 constituent colleges and several university departments, organized in four departments. Basically, all colleges are autonomous institutions within the university, each of which controls its own members and has its own structures and activities.
The University of Oxford has over 30 universities and halls that offer each student a safe and supportive environment from day one.
Oxford takes cognizance of offering one of the best courses in the world and competition for undergraduate institutions here is intense. On average, they receive over 20,000 applications for approximately 3,250 seats each year.
All You Need To Know About Reach Oxford Scholarships
The Reach Scholarships is hosted at the University of Oxford UK.
There are other UK Scholarships available for International students in 2022. You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2022 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Level/Field of Study
The Reach Oxford scholarships cover all subjects offered at the University of Oxford except Medicine. In particular, Reach Oxford Scholarships is for Undergraduate students already in Oxford University or any of Oxford College.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte D’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The Reach Scholarships 2022 covers; Tuition fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses, and one return airfare per year.
Basically, this Reach Oxford scholarship last for 3 or 4 years depending on course length. Also, candidates receive about 2-3 awards per year.
Eligibility For the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022
Students from developing countries who have applied to study for undergraduate courses at the University of Oxford are eligible for this scholarship.
Therefore, below is full eligibility and criteria for a candidate to apply for the Reach Oxford Undergraduate scholarship;
- Not all universities can offer Oxford Reach scholarships every year.
- If you are accepted by a university that does not take part in the program, this will not prevent you from applying for and receiving a scholarship.
- If it accepts your application, it will plan to transfer you between universities.
- This program is only suitable for candidates who have received an offer and who have the greatest academic capacity.
- Financial need and social commitment are also important selection criteria.
- Applicants must intend to return to their country of habitual residence after graduation.
- Priority will be given to students who have not yet studied at the undergraduate level.
The Reach Oxford scholarship scheme is only suitable for candidates of the highest academic ability who have outstanding examination results.
However, financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection.
Applicants should intend to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies.
How to Apply for the Reach Oxford Full Scholarships
Students must keep in mind that they must apply for admission to the university before we can consider them for the scholarship. The University is not in a position to consider scholarship applications for students who have not been offered a place in Oxford.
Equally, the University is not responsible for the content of external sites that advertise the program and encourages applicants to read the following information to verify eligibility.
- Application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS must be made by 15th October.
- Full details on how to apply for the Reach Oxford Undergraduate scholarship for 2022 entry will be made available on their scholarship page in January 2022.
- Applicants should write an annual report on their academic and social activities and achievements at the University.
- The receipt of the scholarship in the following years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applications for 2022 entry are due to open in January 2022
Notification for Applicants
Candidates should be aware that the competition for the program is very strong and that the University does not have additional funds for candidates for whom there are no scholarships available.
Application Timeline For Reach Oxford Scholarships
The deadline for the application of this scholarship is 12th February 2020.
- Applications must be submitted by 12 noon (UK time) on 13th February 2022
- The selection process will take place in March 2022.
- Applicants will get a notification on the outcome of their application in April 2022.
Specifically, this Scholarship is a yearly program. If you happen not to get it for 2020, you can also apply for the Oxford Scholarship in 2022.
For more information and application for the Reach Oxford scholarships 2022. Click on the link below.
To apply for any Undergraduate scholarship in Oxford University, students must first be admitted to the university, especially for Reach Oxford University.
Students should note they must apply for admission to the University before they can be considered for the Scholarship. The University is unable to consider any scholarship applications from students who have not been offered a place at Oxford.
Yes, Oxford university actually gives full scholarships. Specifically, most of their full scholarships cover your course fees and provide a grant for living costs. Some of them equally cover your tuition.
Yes, you can. A full ride is essentially a scholarship that covers all college-related expenses, including tuition, textbooks, housing, and other costs associated with attending college.
To apply to Oxford, students would need to have completed, or be studying for, at least 120 points at level 1, inappropriate subjects.
A full degree would usually require 360 points: 120 at level 1 (equivalent to the first year of a degree at a conventional university), 120 at level 2 and 120 at level 3.
- Swansea University International Excellence and Merit Scholarships – UK
- International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships
- 17 Scholarships for Gabonese to Study in UK | APPLY NOW
- $5,000 Mesothelioma Scholarship | APPLY
- Jean Kennoway Howells Scholarship; A Masters Scholarship at Edinburgh University
- Full Scholarships for Indian Students at Oxford University in UK
- 21 Fully Funded UK PhD Scholarships
- APPLY: Phyllis Mary Morris Scholarships
- University of Strathclyde Dean’s Canadian Scholarship
- ACU Wighton Fellowship in Engineering for Low or Middle-Income Countries in UK