Young Namibians are currently been invited to hurry and apply for the 2021 Sanlam Bursary Scheme for young Namibian Undergraduates, only eligible applicants will be considered for this program.
Sanlam can help you shape your future through its bursary scheme. If you are enrolled for an undergraduate diploma/degree at a university in Namibia and are performing outstandingly, you can submit your application.
This post provides you with information about the Sanlam Bursary Scheme and how you can apply. You can navigate through the table contents below to get an overview of all this post entails.
All You Need To Know About Sanlam Bursary Scheme
Level / Field of Study
The Sanlam Bursary Scheme for young Namibian Undergraduates is open to Undergraduates in the following Fields:
Courses supported by Scheme
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Computing and IT
- Human Resources
- Actuarial Science
- Business Administration
The Sanlam Bursary for young Namibian is hosted in Namibia.
There are other Namibia Scholarships available for International students in 2021.
The Scholarship is only open to Namibian students.
Aside from the Sanlam Bursary Scheme for young Namibian Undergraduates 2021, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
- Namibian Citizens, in their second, third or final year, with a 75% average and without prior financial assistance.
- Previously disadvantaged Namibian citizens are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply For The Sanlam Bursary Scheme
Interested candidates should send a motivational letter together with the latest results and copy of ID to Sanlam Marketing Department
Tel: (+264 61) 294 7528
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline For The Sanlam Bursary Scheme:
The deadline for the application of the Sanlam Bursary Scheme for young Namibian Undergraduates is January 12th, Yearly. After which further applications will not be considered.
- PETROFUND Scholarship for Namibian Students
- Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Stanford Africa MBA Fellowship
- Macquarie University Africa Development Scholarship in Australia
- AAUW Bursaries & Scholarships in South Africa
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships for African Students
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for African Countries
- Japanese Government Scholarships for Undergraduate, Research & Masters International Students
- Namibian Mobile telecommunication company Bursary Programme