Applicants are invited to apply to The University of Oxford Center for Islamic Studies scholarships. This program was created to allow graduates to pursue the study of benefits to the Muslim world. In this article, you’ll get to read about the eligibility requirements and the award.
About Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies
The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies is a Recognized Independent Centre of the University of Oxford. It was established in 1985 to encourage the scholarly study of Islam and the Islamic world. The Centre provides a meeting point for the Western and Islamic worlds of learning.
At Oxford, it contributes to the multi-disciplinary and cross-disciplinary study of the Islamic world. Beyond Oxford, its role is strengthened by an international network of academic contacts. For more information, please refer to the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies scholarship website.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY
Center For Islamic Studies Scholarships is designed for graduates to pursue All full-time master’s and DPhil courses in all fields of studies for the benefit of the Muslim community.
The scholarships are taken at the University of Oxford, in the United Kingdom. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK. Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Islamic Studies Scholarships are available for international students. There are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,553).
Center For Islamic Studies Scholarships has no specific offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- You must be applying to start a new full-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford.
- You must be either:
- ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom and from a Muslim community (with preference given to those from a financially disadvantaged household), or
- a national of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries in Asia and Africa
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- You should be intending to undertake study in a field derived from or of relevance to the Islamic tradition, which is of relevance and/or benefits to the Muslim world.
- This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start.
The deadline for the scholarship is January 19th. Successful candidates will be contacted by June 2022.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- AHA Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Top 15 Universities in Turkey that teach in English
- Google Maps Local Guides Connect Training in USA
- $10,000 PEPSI SCHOLARSHIP | UPDATED
- Top 15 Indian Scholarships [UPDATED]
- CANADA SCHOLARSHIP: Quest University Scholarship for International Students
- University of Toronto MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, Canada
- Google Business Internship for Kenyan Students
- 21 Masters Scholarships for Physics Students
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.