The 2022 AbbVie Immunology Scholarship (“contest”) is sponsored by AbbVie Inc. The scholarship is designed to provide financial support for exceptional students living with an inflammatory disease, as they pursue their higher education goals.
The scholarship is available to anyone who is beginning or continuing postsecondary education in the 2022 academic year.
With the scholarship, AbbVie hopes to further empower students to pursue an independent life defined by bold decisions and unyielding determination.
AbbVie Inc. will award forty-five scholarships of $15,000 each for use during the upcoming academic year.
AbbVie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs.
It originated in 2013 as a spin-off of Abbott Laboratories.AbbVie Inc. (AbbVie), incorporated on April 10, 2012, is a research-based biopharmaceutical company.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must be:
- A U.S. citizen or a legal and permanent resident of the US
- Diagnosed with (AS), Crohn’s disease (CD), hidradenitis suppurative (HS), juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), psoriasis (Ps), psoriatic arthritis (PsA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), ulcerative colitis (UC), or uveitis (UV) by a healthcare professional
- Enrolling in an accredited US-based higher education institution (e.g., college, university, or trade/vocational school) for education during the 2022 school year
- Students who are living with AS, CD, HS, JIA, Ps, PsA, RA, UC, or UV who are seeking an undergraduate degree (associate’s/two-year college, bachelor’s/four-year college, trade/vocational school) or graduate degree (master’s, MD, JD, doctorate) from an accredited United States (US) university/college are eligible.
- Students must have completed high school or obtained a General Educational Development (GED) certificate before the end of June 2022.
- Students must enroll in an accredited US-based higher education institution for the 2022 school year.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate study may only apply if they will be pursuing a graduate program in the 2022 school year.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship, the applicants may submit only one application, either online or through the mail.
- Online application- https://www.abbvieimmunologyscholarship.com/apply
- Download Application Form- https://www.abbvieimmunologyscholarship.com/pdf/Scholarship-Application.pdf
- Proof of diagnosis from- https://www.abbvieimmunologyscholarship.com/pdf/Proof-of-Diagnosis-Form.pdf
Prior to submitting your application, confirm that you have fully completed each of the following parts of the application:
- Student information
- Proof of diagnosis form
- Transcript or report card confirming current unweighted GPA
- Academic information
- Letter of reference
- Applicant verification and Consent
- Extracurricular involvement
- Essay: The essay should be entered directly into the space provided in the application or attached in a printed/typed form. Essays exceeding the 250-word limit will not be considered.
A hard copy mail to Spectrum ATTN: 2022 AbbVie Immunology Scholarship 250 Vesey Street Suite 2630 New York, NY 10281
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Forty-five Immunology Scholars will be selected. The award value will be $15,000 for each recipient.
The application period for the 2022 academic year is open between October 22 – December 7, 2022.
Link for More Information:
If you have additional questions, you may contact the program’s administrator at info-at-AbbVieImmunologyScholarship.com
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- AbbVie and SASA Scholarship in South Africa
- Pompeu Fabra University PhD Fellowship for International Students in Spain
- Study in Cyprus: Tuition Fees, Cost of Living, Admission Requirements Plus List of Universities
- Study in Belgium: Student Visa Requirements and How to Apply
- Study in Kosovo: AAB Summer School on Democracy and Development
- £10,000 Global Study Awards to study Where in the World
- Study in Cyprus: Top 21 Universities and their Tuition Fees
- Study In Austria: 68 Best Universities in Austria | Tuition Fees | ranking and Official Websites
- International Students Global Study £10000 Scholarship Awards
- Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) for International Students