The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is delighted to announce the AHRQ Grants for Health Services Research Dissertation Program (R36) for doctoral candidates.
The health services research grants are open to full-time academic students in good standing enrolled in an accredited research doctoral program in behavioral sciences, health services research, nursing, social sciences, epidemiology, biostatistics, health policy, health informatics, engineering, and mathematics.
AHRQ supports individuals for dissertation research in health services research as part of completing a research doctorate. The AHRQ simulation grant will be awarded an award budget of up to $40,000 for indirect costs.
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s (AHRQ) mission is to produce evidence to make health care safer, higher quality, more accessible, equitable, and affordable, and to work within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and with other partners to make sure that the evidence is understood and used.
Just take your time and go through this article. We have arranged every detail you need to be a participant in the AHRQ Grants.
Table of contents
More About The Health Services Research Grants
To be eligible, the applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- Be U.S. citizens, non-citizen nationals, or permanent residents by the time of the grant award.
- Be full-time academic students in good standing, enrolled in an accredited research doctoral program in behavioral sciences, health services research, nursing, social sciences, epidemiology, biostatistics, health policy, health informatics, engineering, and mathematics.
- They have completed all non-dissertation requirements for their doctoral degree by the time of application submission, including completion of their qualifying exams. (The only exception allowable will be the completion of required clinical internships that follow the completion of the dissertation.)
- Not have more than part-time employment in addition to the requirements of their current, full-time academic student appointments (defined as greater than 20 hours per week).
- Not be recipients of mentored career development awards.
- The institution is any of the following: a public or non-profit private institution (such as a university, college, faith-based or community-based organization), units of local or State government, eligible agencies of the Federal Government, and Indian/Native American Tribal Government or Designated Organizations.
How to Apply For Health Services Research Grants:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link:
- Your AHRQ-Funded Study fillable PDF form
- A copy of your Program’s Official
The applicant must email the completed form with a copy to your Program Official to journal publishing-at-ahrq.hhs.gov
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) will provide an award budget of up to $40,000 for indirect costs
The annual application deadlines are February 1, May 1, August 1, and November 1.
Link for More Information:
For more information and application on the AHRQ simulation grant, Click on the link below:
- Stanford University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students 2023 (SHARE)
- International Ambassador Scholarships at Salisbury University in the USA
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in the USA 2023
- A Haven of Peace Academy Merit Scholarships for Tanzanian Students
- 17 Scholarships for Bangladesh Students to Study in USA in 2023
- 17 Scholarships for Uganda Students to Study in the USA
- 17+ Scholarships for Cote d’Ivoire Students to Study in the USA
- The Facebook Fellowship Program & Emerging Scholar Awards