The Alexandria University is giving out opportunities Alexandria University Nile Basin Scholarships in Egypt, 2018-2019; This scholarships is for pursuing master & doctoral degree programme. Scholarships are available for students from the Nile Basin Countries to study in Alexandria University starting the fall semester of 2018/2019 on a competitive basis.
Alexandria University is a public research university in Alexandria, Egypt. It was established in 1938 as a satellite of Fouad University (the name of which was later changed to Cairo University), becoming an independent entity in 1942.
Offers are available for pursuing master’s and doctoral degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study of subjects by the university.
The scholarship includes waving of tuition fees only for the duration of study (maximum 3 years for master degree and 5 years for doctoral degree).
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Citizens of Egypt are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
31st May 2018
Students should submit their applications, copies of their transcripts and a medical HIV testing certificate online.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
To access other opportunities, click
- Full Tuition Fee Scholarship for students at Harbin Engineering University in China
- DFID Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities 2018
- South African Universities Wadsworth African Fellowships for PhD Anthropology
- Bank of England Undergraduate,Internships For African or Caribbean Student 2018
- Walailak University Undergraduate Scholarships for Students in Thailand, 2018
- AQM/Data Sets Studentship for UK and EU Students in UK, 2018
- Q-Step PG Bursaries/Scholarships at Warwick in UK, 2018
- University of Canterbury International First Year Scholarship
- Scholarships for Masters Programme in Institut français des Pays-Bas, 2018
- FAO Regional Office Internship for the Near East and North Africa
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.