Chevening/Cambridge Scholarship for Zimbabwe students-2017
The Chevening programme grants awards to outstanding individuals with leadership potential from around the world.
A Chevening/Cambridge Scholarship offers financial support to individuals wishing to study for a Master’s degree at the University of Cambridge, along with the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
Chevening/Cambridge Scholarships are available for any one-year taught Masters degree at the University of Cambridge. Applicants can choose any course of study, but are encouraged to refer to their country pages for details of priority areas of study for their region.
Chevening/Cambridge Scholarships are jointly funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the Cambridge Commonwealth, European & International Trust and will include:
• a monthly stipend
• travel to the UK from your country at the beginning of your award
• travel from the UK back to your country at the end of your award
• an arrival and departure allowance
• a thesis or dissertation grant
• the cost of one visa application
• university tuition fees. There is a global Chevening fee cap for £13,000 for MBA and Masters in Finance. If the tuition fees of your chosen course exceed this amount you will be required to fund the remainder of your tuition fees.