Muslim students can now get financial support to complete their education. The ISF is accepting applications from eligible students. And, this article compiles the eligibility criteria for the Islamic Scholarship Fund for Muslim students.
ISF 2022 is a scholarship for Muslim students, who are US citizens. This year, a maximum of 45 awards available. Each of those awards valued a maximum of $5000.
There are also other scholarships offered by the Islamic Scholarship Foundation like the following
- Islamic Scholarship for African students.
- Islamic Scholarship in Turkey.
- The Islamic Studies Scholarship for international students.
The table of contents below highlights all information discussed in this article.
About ISF Scholarship 2022
ISF’s mission is to improve the understanding and acceptance of Islam by supporting students and increasing Muslim American representation in the professions that influence public policy and public opinion through academic scholarships, film grants, and networking opportunities.
Other scholarship program offered by the ISF is the Film Grant Program.
The Islamic Scholarship Fund Film Grant specifically aims to facilitate and support Muslim emerging and professional filmmakers, who are creating artistic, engaging, and positive stories about Muslims.
ISF initiated the film grant program in 2014 to create a stronger narrative of Muslim stories and supporting Muslim filmmakers. Since its inception, the program has awarded $220,000 dollars to promising filmmakers.
The grant is split into two categories: narrative and documentary. In addition to funding, grant recipients will also receive mentorship and/or networking opportunities from an industry professional to help further the advancement of their script and film.
Level/Field of Study
The Islamic Scholarship Fund 2022 is to be taken in the United States of America.
Muslim or active member of the Muslim community enrollment at an accredited university in the USA.
Each of the selected applicants for this Scholarship for Muslim students in the USA will be granted an award amounting from $2,000-$5000.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all candidates are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
- Muslim or active member of the Muslim community;
- Enrollment at an accredited university in the US by August;
- Majoring in an ISF supported major (Visit the website for complete list )
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average;
- Citizen or Permanent Resident of the US;
- Undergraduate (sophomore/junior/senior) or graduate/PhD
How to Apply
- Access the online application HERE. If you are a Journalism Major, access the application HERE.
- Fill out the online application and submit all supporting documents before the deadline.
- Application Form
- Video Introduction
- Essay Questions
- College Transcripts
- Work Samples
- Two letters of recommendation by a professor, mentor, religious leader, or employer
The deadline for submission falls on April annually.
For more information on this scholarship for Muslim students in USA 2022 interested applicants should visit the link below:
- 15 Scholarships In USA For International Students
- List of PhD Scholarships in USA (LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL) – APPLY
- IDB Scholarship for Muslim Communities in Non-Member Countries
- How to Get Scholarships in USA
- Star Scholarship Fund | Awards Scholarships
- Alabama Opportunity Scholarship Fund | APPLY NOW
- Best 15 International Scholarships For Muslim Students
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.