Specifically, Ashirwad Scholarship is the Post Matric Scholarship for SC and OBC students of Punjab. Also, the Ashirwad scholarship is organized by the Government of Punjab, India, for the welfare of the aspirants of SC and OBC.
Ashirwad scholarship was created to provide financial support to economically weaker students from Scheduled Caste Classes (SC) and Other Backward Classes(OBC). Also, Ashirwad Post Matric Scholarship will benefit deserving candidates who can take their professional and non-professional courses after registration.
Meanwhile, students seeking a scholarship in Punjab can enroll in the Ashirwad Scholarship @ punjabscholarships.gov.in.
Above all, interested candidates must complete the Post Matric Ashirwad scholarship application form available on the electronic scholarship portal. Even though the authority has not yet published the final dates of the Ashirwad Scholarship.
However, it will be available on this page once announced. For this reason, the Ashirwad scholarship application form is expected to be available in the third week of September 2022.
Ashirwad scholarship Punjab registrations can be done online mode. Candidates can go through this article for more information on the Aashirwad scholarship, application form, dates, awards, and other details.
Table of contents
- About Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Ashirwad Scholarship Worth
- Ashirwad Scholarships Eligibility for SC and OBC students
- How to Apply for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship
- Application Deadline
- Other Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
About Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship
The Punjab Ashirwad scholarship is an ideal way to appreciate the students of a lower-middle-class family who wish to have a good education but do not have enough family funding.
The Punjab Ashirwad scholarship is specifically dedicated to students from poor families of SC and OBC.
Students who are well educated and can not continue their education due to the financial crisis can enroll in this brilliant scholarship initiated by the government of the state of Punjab.
This scholarship gave the overdue students the hope that they could also achieve excellence in teaching and build a better and safer future by earning high marks in state institutes.
So, if you were also a student from a low-middle-class family with excellent training, read the article to get more information about this ambitious government pocket of Punjab.
To study in one of the best Univerity in India, check out this article Mizoram University Scholarship
Level/Field of Study
Ashirwad Punjab scholarship will be devoted to the study of all recognized postgraduate or post-secondary courses at recognized institutions.
In other words, the scholarship is available for postgraduate studies through the Ashirwad Punjab scholarship.
Students who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree and wants to complete their Master’s can also apply for this scholarship Latest Punjab Food Authority Internship
The Government of Punjab, India is hosting the Ashirwad Scholarship for the welfare of the aspirants of SC and OBC students.
You can also study in the USA as a Punjabi Student with this great opportunity 10 Scholarships for Punjabi Students in USA
Specifically, the scholarship is open to Indian citizens in the SC and OBC categories. However, a student from a low-middle-class family with excellent training, and are based in Punjab, India is eligible to apply for this Ashirwad Scholarship.
As an Indian citizen, you can also apply for India Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship | SVMCM
Ashirwad Scholarship Worth
The Ashirwad scholarship is one of the largest scholarships in Punjab. The Ashirwad Scholarship will be useful for SC and OBC candidates in the following ways:
- SC and OBC will receive funds for postgraduate studies through the Ashirwad Punjab scholarship
- Before awarding the graduate scholarship, the authority will verify the eligibility of the candidates and the annual income of their family.
The amount of the Ashirwad Scholarship covers the following expenses during the duration of the course:
- Maintenance allowance
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses,
- Book bank facility for specified courses,
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course
You can also enjoy other scholarships that offer Fully funded scholarship worth here, such as Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships for Indian Students
Distribution of Ashirwad Scholarships to SC students
As part of the Ashirwad scholarship, the fellows will receive registration/enrolment, tuition, games, union, library, magazine. As well as medical examination and other charges that must be paid to the institution or University/Board by the scholar.
Basically, the scholarships will not include refundable deposits such as earning money, a security deposit will, etc. In addition to the fees, the scholarship will provide an allowance for the following:
|Group||Maintenance Allowance(Rs.)||Book Allowance (Rs.)||Reader Allowance (Rs.)|
- Thesis Typing/Printing Charges up to Rs. 1600 will be paid to research scholars on the recommendation of the Head.
- Study tour charges up to a maximum of Rs.1600 per annum will be paid to the scholars studying professional and technical courses.
Ashirwad Scholarship Distribution to OBC Students
|Group||Maintenance Allowance(Rs.)||Book Allowance|
|Thesis Typing/Printing Charges|
|Study Tour (Rs.)|
- Thesis Typing/Printing Charges up to Rs.1000 will be paid to research scholars on the recommendation of the Head.
- Study tour charges up to a maximum of Rs.1000 per annum will be paid to the scholars studying professional and technical courses.
Ashirwad Scholarships Eligibility for SC and OBC students
The first thing you should know before applying for the scholarship is to know what the eligibility criteria are and what are the prerequisites that you must meet as a student to be eligible for the scholarship.
Therefore, to qualify for the Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship, you must belong to the SC family of the lower middle class or the OBC family. That’s all, there is no other requirement that you must have despite having a good academic background.
Therefore, if you meet these prerequisites, you can apply for the scholarship easily by visiting the official scholarship website. In general, if you were looking for a Post matric scholarship that has fewer resources and is easy to complete, the Punjab Ashirwad scholarship program would be a good option for you.
Before completing the Ashirwad Punjab scholarship application form, it is important that candidates meet certain eligibility criteria for Ashirwad scholarships for post-matrix scholarships defined by the authority. Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The Ashirwad Scholarship is open to Indian citizens basically in the SC and OBC categories
- Ashirwad Punjab scholarship will equally be devoted to the study of all recognized postgraduate or post-secondary courses at recognized institutions
- Annual Family Income: for SC students, family income must not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh. For OBC students, family income must not exceed 1 lakh.
- Students who take graduate medical courses will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- Distance Learning Students: students who study by correspondence or distance learning courses are also eligible.
- Students who benefit from this scholarship program will not have any other scholarships.
As an International student and you want to study in India, you can also achieve that in this article Scholarships in India for International Students
Ashirwad Scholarship Detailed Eligibility – Download PDF
Check detailed conditions and eligibility of Punjab Post-matric Scholarship for SC and OBC candidates. Ashirwad scholarship eligibility PDF is available below
- Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Details for SC – Check here
- Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Details for OBC – Check here
How to Apply for Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship
Like other scholarships, the Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship also needs some documents to register. And as a student, you must know these documents and have them handy when you apply for a scholarship.
As the Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship is an online scholarship, it is essential that you have a scanned copy of the following documents to apply for the scholarship.
Here is the list of documents that you must submit to complete the scholarship application form.
1. It is essential to have proof of residence verified by the local authority (Sarpanch/official/ district councilor/mayor/ deputy)
2. Birth certificate
3. Certificate of annual family income is equally essential.
4. GLP card
You must present these documents when applying for a scholarship. So have the copy scanned by hand to avoid last-minute leaks.
Procedure to request a scholarship through the website
The Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship is a fully online scholarship, which means you will not need to complete an online form or do this during the application process.
Moreover, all you need to apply for the scholarship is a stable Internet connection and a device from which you can complete the form.
Here are the steps to apply for the Punjab Ashirwad scholarship
- Visit the official scholarship website (www.punjabscholarships.gov.in)
- Select the Authorization login link and enter the ID and password.
- Once the home page of the scholarship is displayed, complete the necessary information.
- Download the documents upon request.
That’s it, then wait for confirmation from the authorities for new procedures.
If you need more information about the application form or other elements, check the website for authentic and reliable information.
For More Information on how to apply, Click here http://www.scholarships.punjab.gov.in/
Ashirwad Application Form: Documents required
While filling out the application form for the Post Matric Ashirwad scholarship, aspirants need to upload/submit the following documents. Meanwhile, without any relevant documents, no application form of candidates will be accepted.
As a result, the institute would verify the original certificates & return back to the students.
- Self-attested Photocopy of caste certificate,
- Income Certificate and affidavit for any additional income
- Copy of High School Certificate,
- The first page of the Bank Passbook
- Handicap Certificate (if any) along with the printout of the Application.
As mentioned above, the dates of the Post Matric Aashirwad scholarship for applicants to the SC and OBC have not yet been declared. However, the dates of the Aashirwad Scholarship will appear on this page as soon it’s announced.
Therefore, all candidates should follow the important dates of the Aashirwad Scholarship to avoid missing a crucial event.
Ashirwad Scholarship application form will start by the 3rd week of September 2022.
Ashirwad Scholarship application form’s last date will be the 2nd week of October 2022.
How to renew the Ashirwad Punjab scholarship?
Even though the candidate is registered already and the Ashirwad scholarship system is facilitating them, they must renew their scholarship every year. With this purpose in mind, for the renewal of the Aashirwad scholarship, these candidates must complete the application form.
Meanwhile, the application process to renew the Aashirwad Scholarship Program is similar to that of a new registration. This includes Ashirwad scholarship registration, login, filling out the application form, and uploading documents.
Once candidates submit the Ashirward scholarship application form, students can indicate their status.
Apart from these Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship- Post Matric Scholarship for SC and OBC. We continually make updates to assist you as an Indian Students for your Bachelor’s, Masters, Doctorate degree.
Hereby, enhancing your professional capabilities, receive certification, and land your dream job. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Ashirwad Scholarship 2022.
Indian Nationals belonging to SC/ST/OBC category are eligible.
Candidates must have passed class 10 from Govt. or private or any recognized University or Board of Secondary Education of Punjab.
Even though the candidate is registered already and the Ashirwad scholarship system is facilitating them, they must renew their scholarship every year.
With this purpose in mind, the renewal of the Aashirwad scholarship, these candidates must complete the application form.
- www.isdb.org Scholarship Application Form | APPLY NOW
- Jio Scholarships
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students at Robert Gordon University
- Uttar Pradesh Scholarship | UP Scholarship [UPDATED]
- $1000 Latinos United for College Education Scholarships
- NTSE: Exams, Admit Card, Eligibility, Date & Process
- E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships [Updated]
- Quick tips on How to write a scholarship application letter with Samples
- 15 Scholarships for Eritrea to Study in Singapore
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if not, leave a response in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.