The Management Trainee Program at Bank Alfalah 2022 is now available. This opportunity is for students and graduates from all over Pakistan. Students in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Divisions are eligible for the MTO Alfalah Program.
If you are studying arts and humanities, medicine, engineering, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, finance, accounting, marketing, supply chain, and human resources. Then you can apply for these specific fields in this Trainee Program. Students currently enrolled are also eligible.
International students and Pakistani students can apply. Students from all over Pakistan can apply. It’s a solid job full time. Remember, this is a PAID management trainee program. They will give an attractive monthly stipend during the training.
Bank Alfalah 2022 Management Trainee Program Details
Name of the bank: Alfalah
Position: Management Trainee Officer
Type of order: full-time / permanent
Deadline: March 20th, every year
About the Sponsor: ALFA Lead MTO
ALFA LEAD aims to engage the best classroom management trainees, by performing rotations within our core business functions, learning from the best minds in the banking industry, and constantly seeking new opportunities throughout your career.
The program offers a neat and fast career path, the ability to work on projects with significant impact in line with the Bank’s strategy and the opportunity to work with our leaders, who all work together to make you future leaders of our bank.
Level/Field of Study
The program is available for undergraduates, and graduate students. It is for Interested students or those studying the fields below can apply.
- Arts and Humanities
- Pre-medical engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- the supply chain
- Human Resource
MTO Alfalah is hosted by The ALFA LEAD.
Eligible Nationality for Management Trainee Program at Bank Alfalah
The program is open to international students and Pakistani students.
There are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
MTO Alfalah Worth
- It is a paid management trainee program. He is granted a large scholarship.
- The selected trainees receive training.
- After the training, a solid full-time job is offered.
Number of Management Trainee Program Awards
The number of awards offered annually is Unknown.
Eligibility for Management Trainee Program at Bank Alfalah
All applicants applying for this Program at Bank Alfalah must:
- Be a citizen of a member country
- Have reached the age of majority in their country,
- Speak fluent English,
- Be registered in an approved educational institution within the last six months on the day of the application or have obtained a diploma.
How Do I Apply
You must apply online. Follow the steps below for apply for MTO Alfalah.
- Log in by entering your e-mail address.
- You will receive an e-mail. Click Confirm e-mail account.
- Then log in and complete the profile information, education, resume and other things.
- You will then receive an e-mail indicating when the C-Factor online game will be online.
Deadline for Bank Alfalah Management Trainee Program
The application deadline for the Program of Alfalah Bank is March 20, every year.
- Stanbic IBTC Group Graduate Trainee Program for Nigerians
- Funded International Film Festival Rotterdam Trainee Program for Young Film Critics in the Netherlands
- Nigerian Graduates Accenture Graduate Trainee Program
- Ecobank Graduate Trainee Program for International Students in Nigeria
- Volkswagen Bursaries in South Africa
- British American Tobacco Bursaries Programme