The Barry University Stamps Scholars Program is an opportunity for US citizens, residents or international students to study abroad.
About the Stamps Scholars Program:
The program provides full tuition and room and board over four years, plus funds for study abroad, undergraduate research and other exceptional learning experiences.
Barry University in Miami, Florida, inspires students to foster positive change in the local and global community.
No matter what undergraduate or graduate degree program you choose, you gain hands-on experience and apply what you learn in the classroom to a rapidly changing world.
Stamps Scholars program is available to those pursuing an undergraduate research program.
Though the Stamps Scholars program, students pursue their educational interests while developing their leadership skills with merit-based financial aid including enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, cultural exchanges, research projects, and other educational experiences.
The Stamps Scholars Program provides full tuition and room and board over four years, plus funds for study abroad, undergraduate research, and other exceptional learning experiences.
The award is renewable each year based on GPA, leadership training and community service requirements.
- Annual renewable scholarship for tuition, books, room, board, and transportation
- Additional $6,000 award for study abroad or other extraordinary learning experiences.
- A faculty member who deputizes as your academic advisor in the content area of your major
- Unique cultural experiences
- Leadership training and service activities
- Receptions and dinner with the donors and faculty
- Prominent leadership opportunities, including the Presidential Ambassador Program and being a student representative at University events
- Access to a national network of Stamps Scholars and special Stamps leadership and fellowship programs.
Place of Study
Candidates under the Stamps Scholars program will study at Barry University.
Prospective Stamps Scholars must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum 3.5 high school GPA or an international equivalent
- Demonstrated and active involvement and leadership
- First-year freshman (US citizen, resident, or international student).
All US citizens, residents or even international students are eligible to apply for the stamp scholars program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a minimum 3.5 high school GPA or an international equivalent.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for the Stamps Scholars Program
To apply for the Barry University Stamps Scholars Program, the candidate must have gained admission into Barry University.
All applicants must complete the online application form and provide an essay, depicting evidence of community service and leadership.
Supporting documentation must be relevant to your application and can include a letter of support, high school co-curricular activity records, certificate of achievement or other documents of recognition, newspaper or other press clippings, and/or short video (3-minute maximum. Can be sent to YouTube, www.zeemee.com etc.).
The deadline for application into the Barry University Stamp Scholars Program is February 1st every year.
- LEDA Scholars Program in the USA
- 120 MasterCard Foundation Scholars Sciences Po Program
- Texas Exes Scholarship
- Golden LEAF Scholarship
- $8,000 Levine Scholarship Program
- The University of Illinois at Chicago | UIC Scholarships
- MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program for African Countries
- 20 Masters Scholarships for Djibouti to Study Abroad
- Lists of Universities to Study Abroad with WAEC
- 20 Masters Scholarships For Indian Students to Study Abroad