Scholarship opportunities are ongoing at Beijing institute of Technology CSC Scholarship in China 2018; for all Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students willing to apply for Chinese Government CSC Scholarship.
Beijing Institute of Technology is a co-educational public university, located in Beijing, China, established in 1940, Yan’an. It is a major research university under the supervision of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
It has been given priority sponsor from the Chinese government, the Commission of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, the Ministry of Education (MOST) and the Beijing metropolitan Government.
Offers are for the study of Bachelor, Masters and PhD programs in almost all subjects to in BIT China which includes
Aeropace Engineering, Automation, Chemical Engineering and Environment, Chemistry, Computer Science and Technology, Design and Arts, Foreign Languages, Humanities & Social Sciences, Information and Electronics, Law, Life Science, Management and Economics, Materical Science and Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronical Engineering, Optoelectronics, Physics, Software
The CSC scholarship is hosted by the Beijing institute of Technology, China
Scholarship is open to international students who are Non-Chinese Citizens
These opportunities has value that includes
- Bachelors students: Monthly Stipend RMB 2500.
- Masters students: Monthly Stipend RMB 3000.
- Doctoral Students:Monthly Stipend RMB 3500
- Laboratory expenditures for CSC winners, free internship opportunities, Free text books, On-campus residence single/shared accommodation and Free medical coverage.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates of BIT CSC Scholarship must not be a Citizen of China
- Applicant must not be affiliated with any Chinese institutions when applying for csc scholarship for Beijing institute of technology
- MS degree applicants of csc scholarship for BIT must be under 35 years of age
- PHD course applicants for BIT against csc scholarship have to be under 40 years of age
- Candidate for CSC scholarship of BIT must be morally good person and fit health status
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.