There’s been a lot of conversations about how it is wrong to save your money in the bank and how it’s quite unproductive to just save your money without any plans to have the same work for you.
Financial experts have advised that the best way to multiply your money and create wealth is to invest what has been saved over the years into systems that can generate more money for you.
But the big question now is, where and in what exactly do you invest your hard-earned money and not have it swindled off your hands?
There’s been a lot of platforms that have gone out on the internet promising to help people invest their money and make reasonable profits and ROIs out of it.
Quite a lot of these platforms have turned out to be scam platforms and for some others that had genuine intentions to help people make more money, the center couldn’t hold, and things fell apart.
In this article, we are going to show you some of the courses you need, to help you understand what investing is really, the concepts and principles behind it, and how to get it. These courses will also help you know how to identify scam platforms.
Kindly find some of the best investing courses you should take this year here. But before we begin, let’s understand some basic concepts below.
Please, also look through the table of content for an overview of what to expect in this article.
How do you Describe Investing?
Investing is allocating resources, usually money, in the hopes of making a profit or generating an income. You can invest in ventures, such as using money to start a business, or assets, such as buying real estate with the intention of reselling it at a higher price later.
It is important to understand that sometimes investing does not always come out as sweet as it sounds. Risk and return are two sides of the same coin in investing; low risk usually means low expected returns, whereas higher returns usually mean higher risk.
It is usually advised to do in-depth research before investing in any venture.
How Much Does an Investing Course Cost?
The price of taking an investing course varies from platform to platform. We have quite a number of online platforms where you can learn how to invest your money and resources… Udemy, Coursera, FutureLearn, edX, etc.
These platforms offer these courses at different costs.
The course outline can also affect how much a course costs. Simple beginner courses in investing would be less expensive than advanced courses. There may also be free courses you can get on investing.
Can I Take Online Investing Courses for Free?
Yes. There are investing courses you can take. These courses provide you with the basic knowledge you need to become a profitable investor.
Where can I find investing courses?
You can take these free courses and the paid versions on various learning platforms like Udemy, Pluralsight, Coursera, FutureLearn, edX, etc
Online Investing Courses
Below is a list of investing courses you can start taking immediately.
1. The Complete Value Investing Course (Updated 2022)
Financial education is truly crucial to not only investors but every single person who wants to get closer to their financial freedom.
So, if you have a dream of retiring early or you want to stay financially free, you will need financial education. The Complete Value Investing Course will be a shortcut for you to cut down your education time and help you build a better financial life.
In The Complete Value Investing Course, you will learn how to make investment decisions by yourself and how you can possibly make the 15-25% annual return from your investments.
And the good news is that…this investment strategy requires no initial investing skills and experience. Everyone can learn and apply the strategy to make money from the stock market.
All you need to do is to learn through this course to understand how the Value Investing strategy works and adopt the same strategy to build your long-term wealth.
Some of the things you’ll learn in this course include;
In this course, you will learn…
- How to Make Money Online by Investing in the Stock Market
- How to Generate 15-25% Annual Returns by Using the Copy & Paste Investing Strategy
- How to Pick High Earnings Potential Stocks to Invest Your Money, etc.
2. The Complete Dividend Investing Course (Updated 2022)
This course is another investing course you should take this year if you are looking to increase your income.
In The Complete Dividend Investing Course, you will learn how to make investment decisions by yourself and how you can create an amazing new stream of passive income with dividend stocks.
Here you will learn;
- How to Generate Passive Income Online by Investing in Dividend Stocks
- How to Create a Passive Income Making Machine Effortlessly
- How to Pick High Income Stocks to Invest Your Money In
- How to Take Advantage of the ‘Double Compounding’ Plan to Maximize Your Profits
- How to Evaluate a Company’s Financial Strength to Make a Better Investment Decision
- How to Assess a Company’s Debt Repayment Capacity to Avoid Bad Businesses
- How to Evaluate a Company’s Management Performance etc.
3. The Complete REIT Investing Course (Updated 2022)
First of all, what is a REIT?
REIT stands for Real Estate Investment Trust. This is a type of investment that allows you to buy real estate like buying stocks.
A REIT company is legally required to pay out at least 90% of its taxable income to investors like yourself.
So, this simply means that if you invest in REITs, you will be able to generate a very good stream of passive income online while you don’t have to do a lot of work!
Just like investing in dividend stocks, you just need to find a well-managed REIT to invest in, and then wait for it to put the money back into your pocket.
In The Complete REIT Investing Course, you will learn how to make investment decisions by yourself and how you can create an amazing new stream of passive income with REITs.
In this course, you will learn…
- The Proven ‘Copy & Paste’ Investing Strategy to Help You Own Multiple Rental Properties by Investing in Well-Managed REITs With Real World Examples Included!
- How to Generate Passive Income Online by Investing in Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- How to Make an Extra 10% Annual Return Passively with REITs
- How to Pick High Yielding Income REITs to Invest Your Money In
- How to Set Your Financial Goals and Build Your Financial Freedom Plan
- How to Invest Profitably in Residential REITs
- How to Invest Profitably in Hotel REITs
- How to Invest Profitably in Office REITs
- How to Invest Profitably in Retail REITs etc.
4. The Ultimate Guide to Financial Freedom with Dividends
If you want to create a passive income source, you have found a course that really helps. If you want to use a wealth-building system that is easy to understand and takes you closer to your goals, you have come to the right place.
If you are totally new to stock market investing? Y’all are lucky to bump into this course before making the typical mistakes.
This course will help you;
- Learn the differences between trading and investing.
- Identify top quality companies by using simple filtering criteria.
- Examine the safety of the dividend.
- Determine whether the stocks on your shortlist are attractively valued.
- Make your OWN shortlist of top quality dividend payers available at fair or lower prices by following the steps outlined in the videos.
- Avoid the deadliest mistakes most dividend investors make.
People also read: Best Natural Language Processing Courses Online | Free & Paid
5. The Advanced Value Investing Course (Updated 2022)
If you are looking for a simple training course that teaches you how to invest profitably in the stock market, or if you are looking for a reliable system that you can follow to find the best stocks to invest in, this is the course for you.
Here in the Advanced Value Investing Course, you will learn how to implement the value investing strategy the right way so that you can easily generate 25%+ annual returns from your investments.
Yes, you can. Do not think value investing is exclusive just to the rich – everyone can learn and apply the same strategy to invest in the stock market.
6. Investing Success: Learn the Keys From A Millionaire Investor!
Investing can be mastered by anyone, and those who really learn the key concepts and best practices will be able to achieve their most challenging financial goals and lead the life they dream about.
This is an investing course that has been designed to help you learn directly from a millionaire investor who has results.
In this course you will learn all about:
- How the current model of investing (The 3-legged Stool) is broken and how to succeed where others are doomed to fail.
- Key investing concepts that successful investors understand.
- Investing in a variety of assets class.
- Investing in mutual funds and ETF.
- Role of cash in your portfolio.
- Investing in Stocks.
- Investing in Bonds.
- Investing in Real Estate.
- Investing in other assets such as gold, silver, and collectibles
7. Comprehensive Guide to Financial Markets, Investing &Trading
This course is the most comprehensive introduction to investing for beginners and intermediate levels and is suitable for people from all backgrounds.
If you have between 0 and 2 years of experience in Financial markets, this course will take you up at least 3 levels higher.
These are some of what you’ll learn in this course;
- Core investing principles and detailed study of all the market and stock terminology
- Detailed analysis of Stocks, Investing styles, and Best Practices
- A thorough comparison of Mutual Funds and ETFs – Pros and Cons
- Learn about the all-important Bond Markets, Interest rates and Inflation
- How to invest into Commodities – Gold, Oil, etc
- Study of the Spot Forex, Forex Futures and Currency ETFs
- An advanced introduction to Futures and Options
8. Investing In Stocks The Complete Course! (14 Hour)
This is a complete course designed to teach you how to be a successful stock investor.
In this course, you will learn practical tips and best practices that you can use immediately as you progress through the course. You can do this and I want to help you!
In this course, you will learn:
- You can make money in stocks and how much.
- How stocks are categorized from Growth and Income to Market Cap to Stock Sectors.
- Understanding Risk and free tools to help you determine your risk profile and how to easily determine the risk and volatility of any stock using concepts such as Standard Deviation and Beta
- What types of stocks to buy from a basket of individual stocks, stock mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETF), or a combination of each.
- Key strategies you can use such as Value Investing, Growth Investing, Dividend Investing, Growth at a Reasonable Price (GARP) and more.
- How to easily evaluate a stock using both Fundamental (Ratios and Business Evaluation) and Technical (Charting) Analysis.
- Demonstration of FREE Basic and Advanced Stock Screeners so it is easy to narrow the choices for more research and find great stocks.
9. Python for Finance: Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics
This course is built for you if you are looking to build platforms that will help people invest their money. It teach you to tackle financial calculations and portfolio optimization tasks.
In this course, the focus will be on Finance, covering many tools and techniques used by finance professionals daily:
- Rate of return of stocks
- Risk of stocks
- Rate of return of stock portfolios
- Risk of stock portfolios
- Correlation between stocks
- Diversifiable and non-diversifiable risk
- Regression analysis
10. The Complete Financial Analyst Training & Investing Course
This is another course you need to take this year if you desire to increase your income. Basically, the course will teach you how to be an expert financial analyst and invest.
Just below are some of what you’ll learn;
- How to pick stocks.
- Become an expert in Excel for financial analysts (no prior Excel knowledge is required).
- How to manage a portfolio.
- How an IPO works.
- How to build financial models.
- How to get hired and promoted as a financial analyst.
- How risk management works.
- How to use technical analysis.
- How to value companies.
We hope you get on these courses as soon as you can. These will help you make a better decision the next time you want to invest your money.
Some of them are free while some others have been drastically subsidized and the subsidy will be lifted soon.
Aside from Udemy, you can also find courses on some other platforms Udacity, FutureLearn, LinkedIn Learning, and other ones.
If you have any questions, you can send them in through the comment section.
- Best Ivy League Online Masters Degree Programs
- Top 10 Free IT Certifications for Veterans in 2022
- Top 30 Masters in Data Analytics Degree Program
- 10 Free Online Finance Courses With Certificates In 2022
- British Council Free Online Course For Understanding IELTS