Managing a big project is often a pivotal moment in your life and yet it’s also one most people aren’t trained for and it’s very common to get wrong. Project Management is an incredibly powerful skill for accelerating your career.
Whether it’s organizing a wedding, launching a new product, or getting a spaceship on the moon, Project Management keeps this world going round.
If you want to be confident running projects, then this Project Management Mastery course is perfect for you. Look through our list of PMP certification courses for you.
See the table of contents here below for an overview of what to expect in this article.
Table of contents
- How Much Does a Project Management Course Cost?
- Can I Take Project Management Courses for Free?
- Where can I find Project Management Courses?
- Project Management Courses
- 1. Introduction to Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam
- 2. PMP Exam Prep Seminar – Complete Exam Coverage with 35 PDUs
- 3. PMP Exam Prep Project Management Professional Certification
- 4. PMP Certification: PMP Project Selection Methods
- 5. Project Management: Master Project Management – PMP/PMI
- 6. PMP: The Complete PMP Course & Practice Exam PMI PMBOK 6 ’22
- 7. Microsoft Project: MS Project 2013, 2016 &2019 comp./ 8 pdus
- 8. Diploma in (BIM) and Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 9. PMP Exam Prep Project Management Professional Certification
- 10. Agile Project Management: Scrum Step by Step with Examples
What is Project Management?
Project management is the application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge, and experience to achieve specific project objectives according to the project acceptance criteria within agreed parameters. Project management has final deliverables that are constrained to a finite timescale and budget.
A key factor that distinguishes project management from just ‘management’ is that it has this final deliverable and a finite timespan, unlike management which is an ongoing process.
Because of this, a project professional needs a wide range of skills; often technical skills, and certainly people management skills and good business awareness.
How Much Does a Project Management Course Cost?
The price of a project management course varies from platform to platform. We have quite a number of online platforms where you can learn public speaking…Udemy, Coursera, FutureLearn, edX, etc.
These platforms offer these courses at different costs.
The course outline can also have an impact. Simple beginner courses in project management would be less expensive than advanced courses while you may also get some totally free.
People also read: Best Natural Language Processing Courses Online | Free & Paid
Can I Take Project Management Courses for Free?
Yes. There are free project management courses you can take. These courses provide you with the basic knowledge you need to become a project manager.
Where can I find Project Management Courses?
You can take these free courses and the paid versions on various learning platforms like Udemy, Pluralsight, Coursera, FutureLearn, edX, etc.
Project Management Courses
Here below is a list of project management courses you can start taking immediately.
1. Introduction to Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam
This is one of the PMP certification courses that help you understand the main concepts of Project Management and become a successful Project Manager.
In this course, you will be introduced to eye-opening concepts of Project Management. This course will help you understand why some projects fail, and why others succeed, and you will be able to identify project management life cycle and processes as well as organizational influences.
This FREE course is a quick introduction to the PMP course, meant to explain the basic concepts of Project Management, starting from defining the main terms used in the field such as: project, program, portfolio, as well as the link to strategic planning.
The course illustrates Project Management Triangle (Scope, Time, and Cost), in addition to the core and supporting knowledge areas a Project Manager should master. It also covers the project life cycle and phases as well as organizational influences on managing projects, including organizational cultures, communications, and structures.
2. PMP Exam Prep Seminar – Complete Exam Coverage with 35 PDUs
This course provides 35 PDUs and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips. Joseph is the author of several project management books from McGraw-Hill, the American Management Association, and Dummies Press. He is certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+, and is a Certified Technical Trainer.
At the end of this course, you’ll learn;
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Build a strong foundation in Agile project management for the new PMP exam
- Complete hands-on assignments and exercises
3. PMP Exam Prep Project Management Professional Certification
This course contains all the topics you need to know to pass the PMP in a step-by-step and simple-to-understand manner. You can also use this course to become an excellent project manager.
This Udemy PMP course contains videos, practice tests, quizzes, and a certificate of completion. Plus, you will get Lifetime access and Free course updates. You will never have to buy another PMP course again, and it is the only course you will need to prepare for PMP.
4. PMP Certification: PMP Project Selection Methods
In this course, you’ll learn the Project Selection Method which is needed both for PMP® and CAPM® exams. So much focus will be on economic models like the Internal Rate of Return, Payback Period, Cost-Benefit Analysis, Present Value, and Net Present Value.
In the course, there are lots of examples so that you understand all the concepts very easily. At the end of the course, there is a mini-quiz and a Practice Exam. By solving these questions, you will be able to solidify your knowledge about the Project Selection Methods concept.
This course includes:
- Internal Rate of Return
- Payback Period
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Present Value
- Net Present Value
- Accounting Terms To Know
RELATED: 17 Cheapest Online Ph.D. Programs in Leadership & Management
5. Project Management: Master Project Management – PMP/PMI
In this course, you’ll learn practical techniques to master project management. The course is structured around the ten most common project management mistakes and through that, you’ll learn the entire Project Management Professional (PMP) framework.
It covers detailed tips for excellent planning using Gantt Charts and PERT diagrams, managing a team, avoiding overspending, predicting risks, and dealing with multiple stakeholders.
After this course, you will be more confident to take on any project and you’ll be glad that your project will be a success. In fact, you’ll easily be in the top 10% of the most successful project managers.
6. PMP: The Complete PMP Course & Practice Exam PMI PMBOK 6 ’22
This is another PMP certification course you need to take now. The course equips you for the big journey to becoming a world-class project manager. At the end of this course, you must have achieved the following;
- Clear understanding of the 5 Process Groups, the 10 PMP Knowledge Areas, and the 49 Processes.
- Earn the 35 Contact hours needed for your PMP application.
- Get all the resources you need to pass your PMP certification exam.
- Understand Project Management from PMI’s perspective.
- Learn why you want to get your PMP certification and what it can give you.
- Training by a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- Earn 35 PDUs if you are already PMP certified,
RELATED: Best SEO Courses online to take in 2022
7. Microsoft Project: MS Project 2013, 2016 &2019 comp./ 8 pdus
This course is for professionals who want to use Microsoft Project 2013, 2016, and 2019. Microsoft Project has several features to discover. In this course, you will learn all of these features.
The course has a realistic project plan from beginning to end. While creating the project plan, we will also talk about scenarios that you may face in real life.
It is planned to have a gradual structure from basic features to more advanced ones; this structure will help you to understand every detail inside the program. Therefore, you don’t need to know anything about Microsoft Project or Project Management.
At the end of the course, you will have a bonus section about Earned Value Analysis. Doing Earned Value Calculations in Microsoft Project is very easy, but understanding the meaning of the numbers we get from these calculations is very important. If you don’t know anything about Earned Value Analysis, after this course, you will learn every concept.
8. Diploma in (BIM) and Project Management Professional (PMP)
This course greatly combines the BIM and Project Management professionals. It takes you from the definition of the project, the project constraints, project phases, and the project management process.
You’ll learn how to set up your plan and mobilize your team and how to manage the project information starting from the concept through the planning phase then the design and then the construction phase and finally how to use this information in assets management during operation and maintenance phase.
It will help you prepare for the PMP exam with strong knowledge about project management.
At the end of this course, you’ll learn how to;
- BIM standards
- Project Scope Management
- BIM Uses
- Project Schedule Management
- BIM responsibilities
- Project Cost Management
- Employer Information Requirement (EIR)
- Project Risk Management
- Common Data Environment (CDE)
- Project Quality Management
- BIM Management for Design
- Project Stakeholders Management
- BIM Management for Construction
- Project Procurement Management
- BIM Management for Operation
- Project Communications Management
9. PMP Exam Prep Project Management Professional Certification
This course contains all the topics you need to know to pass the PMP in a step-by-step and simple-to-understand manner.
This Udemy PMP course contains videos, practice tests, quizzes and a certificate of completion. And it gives you access to Free course updates. I can bet, you will never have to buy another PMP course again.
RELATED: 15 Free Online Nursing Courses with Certificates in 2022
10. Agile Project Management: Scrum Step by Step with Examples
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project, even in difficult situations. This is another PMP certificate course that helps you learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering projects on time.
At the end of this course, you’ll:
- Learn in-depth how to use agile practices like Velocity, Capacity Driven Planning, Velocity Driven Planning, Release Planning, Kick-Off Meetings, Continuous Improvement, and more Learn how to improve running Agile Scrum projects in real-world scenarios.
- Feel confident in implementing scrum projects to a higher quality in the real world for any product, business, service, or team
- Learn how to manage real-world scrum projects WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand what a Root Cause Analysis is and How Kick-Off Meetings help to deliver projects more effectively etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Acquiring a PMP certificate opens you up to a lot of career opportunities. It allows you to land PM jobs with top companies in various industries.
Yes. Just anyone can take the PMP course and become a project manager
We hope you get on these courses as soon as you can. Some of them are free while some others have been drastically subsidized and the subsidy will be lifted soon.
Aside from Udemy, you can also find courses on some other platforms Udacity, FutureLearn, LinkedIn Learning, and others ones.
If you have any questions, you can send them in through the comment section.
- Best Ivy League Online Masters Degree Programs
- Top 10 Free IT Certifications for Veterans in 2022
- Top 30 Masters in Data Analytics Degree Program
- 10 Free Online Finance Courses With Certificates In 2022
- British Council Free Online Course For Understanding IELTS