BOLC Distance Learning Scholarships are now open. This scholarship is provided by Brentwood Open Learning College in the UK. All applicants must be minimum of 16 years of age. The deadline is 31 December annually.
Brentwood Open Learning College is pleased to announce the new BOLC Distance Learning Scholarship Program, designed to make learning more affordable for students around the world.
These exclusive scholarships range from £100 to £460 (up to 80% of the course fees), depending on the needs and eligibility of the applicant.
Table of contents
About Brentwood Open Learning College
The Brentwood Open Learning College is the leading provider of distance learning services in the United Kingdom. We specialize in affordable, accessible, and enjoyable education by offering high-level open courses and online learning opportunities.
We offer a range of top-notch courses on the market in a wide variety of contemporary themes and specialties. Whether you’re looking to improve your resume, broaden your career prospects or simply explore a new topic, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with BOLC.
As a university dedicated to distance education, we offer online distance education courses for candidates from the United Kingdom, Europe, and the world.
With BOLC, you can expect the same exceptional quality of service and exceptional course content, regardless of the chosen course and the location of your choice.
Many online courses offered by UK providers are geographically limited: BOLC welcomes the world.
Leaders in flexible learning
As leaders in flexible learning, we are proud to work hard to help build a better future for our students. Study at your own pace, at your own pace, and wherever you are: our open university courses revolve around you and your schedule.
Whether it’s a promotion, a new career, or a personal interest that motivates you, the Brentwood Open Learning College can help you explore your full potential.
Why study with BOLC?
Each year, thousands of additional students join BOLC to take advantage of our unique distance learning services. As a BOLC student, you will benefit from:
- Credits are accredited by the main certification bodies of the United Kingdom.
- A course that works according to your schedule and your lifestyle.
- There is no deadline or time limit
- Take as many breaks as you want
- Professional tutoring and support at all times.
- Huge savings over the standard course fees
- All course material provided as standard
We also offer interest-free payment plans for most courses, as well as interesting offers and special offers in prepaid courses.
Benefits for Students
As a BOLC student, you will be entitled to an N.U.S. Extra Card and can take advantage of exclusive offers and discounts from several High Street and online retailers, travel services, and more. Only a selection of discounts available for N.U.S. Cardholders include:
- Up to 10% off at Amazon
- Ben Sherman – 10% off
- Superdrug – 10% off in-store
- Body Shop – 10% off in-store
- Top Shop – 10% off online
- Top Man – 10% off online
- Moss – 15% off
- Matalan – 10% off
- 25% off Odeon cinema tickets
- Up to 25% off restaurants such as Giraffe, Zizzi, Pizza Express & more
- 10% off Co-Op Food shopping
- 5% off EasyJet holidays
Level/Field of Study
College or university level in all fields. This BOLC Distance Learning scholarship is an Online Distance Learning.
This scholarship is provided by Brentwood Open Learning College in the UK.
There are other USA Scholarships available for International students in 2023.
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2023 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
BOLC Distance Learning Scholarship is for International Students.
Aside from BOLC Distance Learning Scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
These exclusive scholarships range from £100 and £460 (Up to 80% of the course fee), in accordance with the needs and eligibility of the applicant.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
These scholarships are available to students of all ages and on an ongoing basis to help cover the costs of any of our programs.
To apply for the BOLC distance scholarship programs;
- Must have basic knowledge of English since all programs are taught in English.
- You must be 16 or older
- You must be passionate about your future, hardworking, and motivated.
- All applicants are evaluated based on their current academic background and future potential. All candidates are informed by email of the result of their request.
* There is a limit of one scholarship per student per year; Each student can earn a scholarship only once in the same year, but may apply more than once if an application is rejected.
- You must possess basic English Language skills as all programs are taught in English
- You must be aged sixteen (16) years or older you must be passionate about your future, hard-working and well-motivated
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to complete and submit BOLC scholarship form which can be requested by email via email@example.com
The deadline falls on 31 December annually.
- 20 Best Online Schools for Accounting | UPDATED
- Top 10 Universities To Study Accounting in Asia
- Top 50 Scholarships for Studying Finance and Accounting in the USA
- Study In UK: Top 10 Universities to Study Accounting and Finance in the UK
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship
- Study In South Africa: Best university in South Africa to study technology and engineering
- Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- United Kingdom: A Perfect Destination For World-Class Education
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
- Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studying in the Philippines
- Study in Mexico: Tuition, Cost of Living And List of Top Universities
- Study In Switzerland: All you need to know about the University of Zurich
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa
- 15 Best Colleges for Computer Science in India.
- 15 Scholarships for Tanzanians in India