You can study an undergraduate or postgraduate program in Australia in 2022 tuition-free as an Egyptian student with the Bond University scholarship. Learn how to apply for this scholarship in this post.
Bond University Scholarships for Egyptian Students 2022 is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Just take your time and go through this article. The World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be an applicant in the Bond University Scholarship.
About Bond University
Bond University is Australia’s leading independent, not-for-profit university. Bond offers a personalized academic environment that prepares students for success in their future careers and life goals.
For over a decade, Bond has stood strong as Australia’s number one university for student experience, achieving more 5-star ratings for student experience than any other university in Australia, according to the 2022 Good Universities Guide. On the world stage, Bond is ranked in the top 20 of the world’s best small universities by Times Higher Education (THE).
Bond students learn in world-class facilities from world-renowned academics, high-profile industry leaders and internationally recognized researchers. With just over 4,000 students on campus, our small class sizes and low student-to-staff ratio ensures our academics are not just teachers, but mentors, and know their students by name.
Right now, our students are preparing for the global workforce by gaining international industry experience during their degrees through exchanges, scholarships, internships, research, and graduate placements. Whether it’s through a clinical placement in the Solomon Islands or a Model UN competition in Japan, Bond students are growing, experiencing and discovering the Bond advantage goes well beyond the classroom.
By undertaking three semesters per year instead of the usual two, our students complete their degrees earlier than students from other universities, both in Australia and around the world, and Bond graduates are out in the workplace earning sooner and accelerating their opportunity for promotion.
Bond has more than 300 internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate degrees on offer across its Faculties of Law, Society & Design, Health Sciences & Medicine and Bond Business School. Also on campus is Bond University College, which offers university pathway programs, and the Bond University English Language Institute.
The Beyond Bond program, which all undergraduate students complete, helps to develop key employability skills to enhance our graduate’s employment outcomes. What also makes Bond’s student experience unique is its Career Development Centre, which works with every student to create an individual career pathway.
A degree from Bond is not only an investment in your future; it’s an investment in lifelong friendships, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and worldwide connections.
What You Need To Know About The Bond University Scholarships for Egyptian Students
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the International Student Scholarship – Egypt Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at Bond University Australia. If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for you Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
The Opportunity is an Egyptian Scholarships in Australia. Egyptian students are Only eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The International Student Scholarship – Egypt awards AUD$10,000 tuition remission and is paid in two equal AUD$5000 installments in the recipient’s first two semesters of study.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Be citizens of Egypt and currently residing in Egypt.
- Must have the outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship – Egypt Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced studies at Bond University.
- Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
- This will include a review of each applicants’ academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting the statement.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
How To Apply
- Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
- Once an offer has been received, students must complete the International Student Scholarship – Egypt Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Applications close on 21st February 2022 for students commencing in May 2022 semester.
- Applications close on 30th June 2022 for students commencing in September 2022 semester.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- MSc Excellence Scholarships at the University of Bolton in the UK
- Richard J. Van Loon Scholarship in Canada
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award
- Ryerson University: Acceptance Rate, Admission, Ranking, Tuition Fees
- Ph.D. Scholarship at the University of Hull in the UK
- MSc Scholarships for Nigerian Students at the University of Dundee in the UK
- Top 12 PhD Scholarships for Civil Engineering Students
- Study in Australia National University: Tuition Fee, Admission Requirements, Ranking
- University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for International Students In Canada
- Top 15 Ph.D. Scholarships for Anthropology Students
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.