If you’re an Indian student, you can go ahead to get a Ph.d. degree with ease through the BPCL scholarship. The best part of the 2022 BPCL postgraduate scholarship is that you can apply it to your study in any country abroad as well as in universities in India.
Here’s how to go about winning the BPCL scholarship.
About the BPCL Scholarship
The Bharat Petroleum Scholarship for Graduate Studies is offered by Bharat Petroleum Co-operation LTD. Bharat Petroleum is a great place to work where your voice is heard and your opinions appreciated.
It is a place where every employee is considered an important and respected part of the team. It offers scholarships to students studying onboard and in India. The scholarship is funded by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. and includes a two-year degree in India or abroad.
BPCL is passionate about the ‘Generation Next’, and thus also supports the various education initiatives at all levels. BPCL Scholars are a group of Indian students who seek BPCL support every year in doing their post-graduation, both in India & abroad. BPCL supports the students, the future of tomorrow, the fuel of tomorrow’s growth with all humility and passion.
Eligibility for BPCL Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
If a candidate wishes to apply, he must meet the specified criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian nationals
- Applicants seeking a scholarship must not be over 25 years old
- Candidates must have obtained at least 60% of the diplomas in India under the age of 25 by 1 September of the current year, and have acquired at least 65% of the degrees in the arts and 70% in the fields of engineering, science, and medicine apply.
- Students who have been admitted to a postgraduate program other than visual arts for a maximum of two years at a recognized university/institute in India or abroad may apply for a scholarship.
The BPCL scholarships are targeted for students pursuing a Postgraduate degree in any field of study at the University in India or abroad.
Get access to other Postgraduate scholarships, click on the link
The BPCL Scholarship 2022 is hosted in India.
The BPCL Scholarship is available for local students who are citizens and residents of India.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Benefits of the BPCL Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
Applicants are advised to check the Bharat Petroleum Scholarship websites for all the notification regarding the deadline and official notification regarding the stipend offered by the Bharat Petroleum LTD.
The number of scholarship offers was not made specified. Eminent scholars from all over the world will be chosen by the committee on the basis of their merits and projects submitted.
The BPCL Bursary application forms are available online twice a year, but applications for 2022 have not yet been announced to allow applicants to view the BPCL application form.
Registration fees are not necessary. The application form can be downloaded from the BPCL website or submitted online.
Applications must be submitted online no later than February 1st, 2022. Incomplete or late applications will not be allowed.
What are the requirements for an Indian Student Visa?
India requires visas for the nationals of most countries, with the exception of Bhutan, Maldives, and Nepal. Requirements specific to student visas are listed below:
- An international passport which must be valid for at least 6 more months and contain at least two blank pages, including a visa page. The applicant is expected to make a photocopy of the bio-data page of their international passport.
- Two plain white background passport-size photographs of the size 50 mm X 50 mm (2-inch x 2 inches).
- Completed visa application form correctly filled and duly signed by the applicant.
- Offer letter from the host institution indicating that the applicant has been admitted into the institution for a particular program. For students not yet accepted to a school in India, A three-month provisional visa is available for students who have applied but are yet to receive an admission offer from the school. In this case, a letter from the host institution confirming that the student has applied is necessary to obtain a provisional visa and the admission has to be finalized within the 3-months validity period of the provisional visa.
- Proof of financial support adequate to cover the applicant’s tuition and living expenses in India. This document must be gotten from the applicant’s parents or guardian inclusive of a government-issued ID card and a certified bank account statement of the last three months issued by the parents/guardian’s bank in his/her name.
- In the case of scholarships, fellowships or any other means of sponsorship, a letter of financial consent properly addressed, stamped and signed by the sponsor.
- Contact Details
Applicants must provide their own contact details including the contact address, phone number, and e-mail address. It is important to note that the visa application will be refused if any of this information is found to be false.
Other supporting documents necessary for the application include Copies of the applicant’s previous educational qualification such as high school certificate, undergraduate transcripts, diploma, etc., Applicant’s birth certificate, and vaccination certificates where applicable.
India does not require proof of insurance for a student visa. However, it is advisable that applying students should still purchase health insurance to protect them in the event that something happens.
If you want to know more about step by step procedures in obtaining a Student Visa in India, click on the link
We Also Recommend
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.