Ca’ Foscari University is delighted to offer Scholarships to students pursuing their master degree programme for the 2017-2018 academic year. Two scholarships are available for international students who enrol in and attend the degree or master degree courses in the Department of Humanitie
The scholarship will be paid in six monthly instalments of Euro 1,750.00 gross each, according to the following procedures and after verification of the minimum merit requirements established for the type and year of enrolment; each yearly instalment will be paid.
Founded on August 6, 1868, as the “Scuola Superiore di Commercio” (Advanced School of Commerce), Ca’ Foscari was the first Italian institution to deal with advanced education in Business and Economics. Ca’ Foscari strives to attract and nurture talented scholars across the world, delivering cutting-edge research emerging from the engagement of the hard and digital sciences with social sciences and humanities.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Department of Humanities.
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship will amount to Euro 3,500.00 gross per year, net of the charges sustained by the University ( more IRAP [ regional business tax]), for the duration of three academic years for the three-year degrees and two years for the master degrees. The scholarship will be paid in six monthly instalments according to the procedures specified in the following art.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: The scholarships are available to foreign students who enroll in the academic year 2017/2018 in the first year of the three-year degree courses in:
- Arts and Humanities
and master degree courses in:
- Italian philology and Literature
- Ancient Civilizations: Literatures, History and Archaeology
- History from the Middle Ages to Modern Times
- History and management of archive and bibliographic heritage (interuniversity)
- Cultural Anthropology, Ethnology, Anthropological Linguistics (Inter-university programme)
offered by the Department and only after passing an assessment of their educational qualifications and academic CV via the on-line international student enrolment procedure (http://www.unive.it/pag/12066/).
The candidates shall possess the following requirements:
- Knowledge of Italian to level B1 certified.
- They shall not be in possession of another degree either of the old or new type (three-year degree or master degree), obtained in Italy or abroad, a diploma issued by a Conservatory /Academy of Fine Arts or first level (three year) or second level (two-year) academic diploma issued in accordance with the Ministerial Decree 509/1999, if they intend to enrol in the three-year degree courses.
- They shall not be in possession of another degree either of the old or new type (master degree), obtained in Italy or abroad, or a second level (two-year) diploma issued by a Conservatory /Academy of Fine Arts issued in accordance with the Ministerial Decree 509/1999, if they intend to enroll in the master degree courses.
Nationality: Foreign students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Knowledge of Italian to level B1 certified.
How to Apply:
- Applications must be sent to: Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia – Segreteria Didattica del Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici – Palazzo Malcanton Marcorà 3484/D 30123 Venezia (Italia) by and no later than 8th June 2017.
- The application, complete with a copy of the student’s identity document, can be submitted alternatively:
a) By fax to the number (0039) 0412349873;
b) By certified registered mail (in this case, the date of the postmark is not relevant);
c) Certified email to the address: protocollo-at-pec.unive.it
- The application shall be compiled using only the form enclosed with this announcement, under penalty of exclusion.
- The application shall be accompanied by certification of the requirements, by a CV in European format and a presentation by the candidate illustrating the reasons why he/she wishes to enrol in the degree courses offered by the Department of Humanities.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 8, 2017.