Cambridge University is delighted to invite the International Student community to apply for the 2018 Cambridge University Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies in, UK otherwise called The Gates Cambridge Scholarships. The Scholarship is designed fo Students pursuing their postgraduate Studies in the University.
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship programme was established in October 2000, which has funded international student since. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
Institution: The Cambridge University, UK
Eligible Nationality: International candidates can apply for this program
Level: Postgraduate Students
The Selection criteria:
- Outstanding intellectual ability
- Have Leadership potential
- Have a commitment of changing other’s life
- Good fit for the program in the Cambridge university
- Be an international student
- Apply for course such as: PhD (three years research), MSc or MLitt (two-years research), and one-year postgraduate course
- Be a full-time student
- A (non-academic) reference about their fit with Gates Cambridge
- A 500 words statement of interest
- If you have any doubt issue, please go to: https://www.gatescambridge.org/apply/how-apply
How to apply:
- Application open: 4 September 2017
- Deadline: 11 October 2017
Official website: https://www.gatescambridge.org/
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.