The Canada Graduate Scholarships are now available for indigenous students undertaking Masters or Doctoral degree at a Canadian University. The winning students will receive benefit of $17,500 which is tenable for maximum one year.
The CGS Masters Program provides financial support to high-calibre scholars who are in eligible master’s or, in some cases, doctoral programs in Canada. This support allows these scholars to fully concentrate on their studies in their fields. The CGS Masters Program supports up to 2,500 students annually in all disciplines and is jointly by Canada’s three federal granting agencies: CIHR, NSERC and SSHRC.
Level/ Field of study:
The Canada Graduate Scholarship is designed for Master and Ph.D. degree. Scholarship are for all fields of study in the University
The Scholarship cover tuition fees and other expenses in Campuses which is worth some amount of money. Those are successful will receive 12 month benefit of $17,500.
The Scholarship is hosted in Canada
Scholarship Number :
The Number of Canada Graduate Scholarships are Not Specified
Only Canadian students are to apply.
Canada Graduate Scholarships Eligibility:
Only those who are satisfies the following criteria will be eligible for this scholarship:
- Candidate must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
- have enrol in or will apply for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the master’s or doctoral level at a Canadian institution with a CGS allocation;
- complete, as of December 31 of the year of application, between zero and 12 months of full-time studies (or full-time equivalent) in: the masters or the direct-entry doctoral or the combine masters-doctoral program for which you are requesting funding.
- not have previously possess a CGS.
- have achieve a first-class average, as determine by the host institution, in each of the last two years of study (full-time equivalent);
- submit a maximum of one scholarship application per academic year to either CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC.
1st December on annual basis.
Please click the application link below to see further instruction.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application
To access other opportunities, click
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.