The Clubs of America consider that students who pursue their livelihood and Objectives will be able to please the customers and clients they function as well. To that effect, they are delighted to offer its annual “Clubs of America Scholarship Award” for all those students who are pursuing their livelihood ambitions.
The objective of the program will be to help the students that are considering their aspirations in addition to facilitating the burden of the costs of the degree. The winners of the scholarship will receive up to $1000 annual scholarship.
This post provides you with detail information about Clubs of America Scholarship 2021 and how you can successfully apply. You can scroll the table of content below to get an overview of all this post entails.
It is the oldest and largest “Gift of the Month Club” provider in the U.S. with tens and thousands of loyal members nationwide.
Clubs of America proudly invites all eligible students to apply by writing an essay about how their current courses will help them achieve success in their careers.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is open to undergraduates in an accredited US college or university.
The scholarship is hosted by the Clubs of America.
The Scholarship is open to US citizens and permanent residents.
Clubs of America Scholarship Worth
The Club presents to the Clubs of America Scholarship Winners cash prizes worth $1000 each. This will be granted at the start of the fall semester each year.
Clubs of America Scholarship Eligibility
- Any current school student of an accredited U.S. college or college
Candidate must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 is advised to apply.
How to Apply
Clubs of America proudly invites all qualified students to apply by writing an essay on the following factors:
Write an essay of no fewer than 600 words about their career ambitions.
Just how their current class load can help them be successful in their careers?
Where would you see yourself 10 years from today?
Thinking outside the box has been encouraged!
- YouTube submissions are optional, although perhaps not mandatory. The video must be no more than five minutes. (Essays filed via YouTube must also be filed in writing.)
- Email their article as a .doc or .pdf attachment to email@example.com on or before the Clubs of America Scholarship Application Deadline.
Selection Procedure and Notification
The Clubs of America Scholarship Committee will announce 1 winner each year. Once the winner was decided, they inform them through email. The entire award level will be routed directly into the financial aid division of their winning applicants’ institution.
Clubs of America Scholarship Application Deadline
The yearly Scholarship Award admissions can be submitted by midnight on August 31, every year, and also the winning applicant will be selected in the month of September.
For further information, click on the link below:
Maybe, this video can help you know how to prepare your YouTube Video ASAP
- $1,000 Imagine America Scholarships In The US [UPDATED]
- Ashden Awards for Green International Entrepreneurs
- West Virginia (WV) Promise Scholarship
- Top 20 Lists of Arkansas Scholarships | USA Scholarship
- Bank of America Scholarship for USA Students
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America Undergraduate Awareness Scholarships
- Top 17 seminary scholarships in the USA [UPDATED]
- APPLY Little People of America Scholarship
- P.E.O Star Scholarship for International Students | Women
- NESA Scholarship Application [UPDATED]