The Coca-Cola Foundation offers scholarships to High school seniors and College Students in the United States. Coca-cola scholarship is now receiving applications from all eligible students.
After due process and screening, $20, 000 worth of scholarship will be granted to at least 150 successful applicants. This article compiles the eligibility criteria and proffers a simple guide on how to apply.
The Colca Cola Scholars program is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors every year. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
Coca-Cola Scholars are well-rounded, bright students who not only excel academically but are also actively involved in their school.
These leaders are passionate, service-oriented, and demonstrate a sustained commitment to bettering their community. Applicants must not be children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, the Coca-Cola Company, company divisions, or subsidiaries.
About the Sponsor
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation, or the CCSF, is a non-profit organization that works on behalf of the Coca-Cola system. And, at the direction of the system-they provide scholarships to some 1,400 students annually in amounts totaling over $3.4 million each year.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is committed to aiding as many High School Seniors and College students as we can. However, due to a large number of applications and our limited resources, we are able to award only a small percentage of students’ scholarships. To aid in the quest for financial aid, we’re happy to share the following list of scholarship resources.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors.
How Many Students Apply for the Coca Cola Scholarship?
Coca-Cola scholars program receives applications from thousands of students. However, only eligible candidates stand a chance to become one of the 150 people who are ultimately chosen. .
Is the Coca-Cola Scholarship for US High School Seniors Renewable?
Yes, the scholarship which is for high school seniors is renewable. Beneficiaries of this scholarship scheme receive $20, 000 renewable scholarship every year.
However, this offer is available to only 150 students each year and it takes close to six months to know if you are a beneficiary.
How Can I Become a Coca-Cola Scholar?
We’re glad you’re exploring the Coca-Cola Scholars Program for college funding! Each year coca-cola awards $3 million in scholarships to talented students across the United States.
This is a highly competitive program and will require that you take the time to fully and accurately portray yourself. The information you collect for this scholarship application will help you present yourself for other scholarships and for your college admissions applications.
Level/Field of Study:
This scholarship is open to High School Seniors and College Students in all subjects. Don’t forget to read through the Application criteria for more details on how to Apply
The scholarship is to be taken in the USA. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States.
The scholarship is open to US citizens only or international students residing in the country. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship. Recipients have between 4 and 10 years to use their full award and may opt to defer all or part of the award within that 10-year timeframe.
What are the Coca Cola Scholarship Requirements?
Any Student Applying for the Coca Cola Scholarship must have read through the procedures and have been passed all requirements.
- Applicants must be:
- A current high school (or home-schooled) seniors or College Student attending school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools)
- A U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- high school graduates
- Temporary residents
Documents to be submitted
- A transcript – There is no need to upload, email, mail, fax, or submit in any other fashion, a copy of your transcript. While completing the application, you will be asked to type in your specific grades since your freshman year and their course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
- A school profile – You will need this to answer several questions about your school such as your school code, the number of AP, IB and Honors classes your school provides, and the number of community service hours required for graduation.
- Contact info –The name, email address and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school, and non-school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional or National) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
How can I Apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship for US High School Seniors?
- Applications are available online on the Coca-Cola Scholars website by clicking on the ‘Applicants’ link. Students must apply using the online Coca-Cola Scholars application system.
- To apply for this scholarship, please visit the “website and application link”
When is Coca-Cola Scholarship Deadline?
The Coca-Cola Scholarship deadline is October 31, annually.
Contact Information: The candidate may contact Scholarship America at 1-800-537-4180 for information about scholarship opportunities through the Goizueta Scholars Fund
Coca-Cola Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the ‘New User Registration’ link is not working.
My state passed the DACA Act (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals). Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship?
Only students who are eligible to apply for Federal Financial Aid are eligible to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship.
I am working on an application but it is not saving my information. What should I do?
The system will ‘time-out’ if left idle for around 15 minutes. Please save your application information a minimum of every 15 minutes, especially if you get distracted or need to go in search of additional information.
I am an international student, am I eligible to apply for your scholarship?
Our application is only open to US Citizens; US Nationals; US Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Paroles.
How do I access my application?
Try accessing our site from Google Chrome or Firefox. You can also go directly to the website. Either of these solutions should work. The application has been tested in multiple browsers and operating systems.
Is it possible to print the application and mail in the application?
All applications must be submitted through the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation application portal. We do not accept applications submitted through any other means including email, fax, or mail. Also, we do not accept additional information submitted to supplement your application, including transcripts, essays, letters of recommendation, or similar items.
Who gets the Coca Cola Scholarship?
Only eligible applicants stand a chance of becoming beneficiaries. To get a Coca-Cola scholarship, you must be a current high school or home school senior planning to graduate from a school in the US.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.