Popularly known for its freezing weather, New Zealand still holds many fantastic educational institutions for students to study. As a commonwealth nation, they’re responsible for the dispensation of the scholarship. For this cause, applications are now been accepted for the New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 for Masters and Ph.D., Hurry now and apply.
Financial support opportunities for African students are not as common in New Zealand compared to countries like the UK. However, there are other scholarship programs students from Africa can partake in. Prospective students who want to study for a Masters’s or Ph.D. in New Zealand can take advantage of the few scholarship programs offered in this country.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be a participant in this Commonwealth Scholarship.
Table of Contents Hide
- What you need to know about this Commonwealth Scholarship
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
What you need to know about this Commonwealth Scholarship
Commonwealth Scholarships are fully Funded Scholarships for Students within the Commonwealth countries/region. The scholarships invite students to apply for the New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters and PhD, 2022.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC) is responsible for managing Britain’s contribution to the CSFP.
The CSC supports around 700 awards annually. Awards are funded by the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Innovation, and Skills and the Scottish Government, in conjunction with UK universities. The CSC also nominates UK citizens for scholarships to study in other Commonwealth countries under the CSFP.
One May Ask “How can I get to Apply for the Scholarship?” This article is geared toward answering that question and other subsequent once ahead. Follow me!
Level/Field of Study
The level and field available for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships include;
If you are an undergraduate looking for a scholarship, you can browse through our lists of Undergraduate scholarships.
The Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters and PhD 2022 is hosted in New Zealand.
We equally have lists of commonwealth scholarships you could find interesting.
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
- Caribbean: Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent, and the Grenadines.
- Asia (Other): Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Pacific: Cook Islands, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
If your country is not eligible, you can browse through our lists of scholarships by country to find scholarships for your country
New Zealand has first-rate education institutions that offer world-recognized qualifications. Successful applicants will have access to excellent academic knowledge in quality facilities. The scholarships include financial support for tuition, living costs while in New Zealand, and airfares. The partners of students are eligible for a work visa that allows them to live and work in New Zealand for the duration of their partner’s study.
Eligibility for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2022
Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for a New Zealand Scholarship:
- Be a member of a Commonwealth country
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing your scholarship.
- Be able to satisfy Immigration requirements for international student entry to New Zealand or the country in which you will undertake your scholarship (i.e. medical checks, police clearances/character checks, etc.)
- Be academically and linguistically able to obtain an Offer of Place for the proposed programme of study from the tertiary institute where you will undertake your scholarship.
- Not have been previously terminated from a New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Seek a qualification that will contribute to the sustainable development of your home country
- Commit to return to your country for a minimum of 2 years at the end of your scholarship.
How to Apply for New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships 2022
You may only apply using the New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships Application form as a hard copy. Please note that applicants are unable to apply online. You must submit your application to your local Nominating Agency.
Award Provider: New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme and managed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).
The application deadline for the New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship for 2022 is 30th March 2022
Please be sure to read the Application section carefully before submitting an application.
Important Notes: only applications studying within your country’s priority sectors will be considered.
- International Scholarship at JMC Academy in Australia
- British High Commission Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, UK
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
- Orange Knowledge Programme Fellowships for Students in Developing Countries-Netherlands
- Top 8 Universities New Zealand for International Students
- Be More Scholarships for High School Students in the US
- Savannah State University Tuition [UPDATED]
- Catawba College Scholarship, College Tuition, and Cost of Living
- Fencing Scholarships
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.