The DCU Business School is offering fully-funded Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships for the year 2022 to study in Ireland. If you believe to have all it takes to be awarded an MBA scholarship worth, €5000 this post is for you.
The total value of the scholarship is €5000 and will be applied towards the tuition costs of the Executive MBA program.
It will award these scholarships to exceptional candidates who have shown ambition and leadership in their academic, professional or personal lives.
It usually required applicants whose first language is not English to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Going deeper into more details, we have the following information for your reading pleasure.
Brief Description of DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships
As one of Europe’s most dynamic young business schools, DCU Business School is truly alive with ambition. They have redefined the boundaries of the traditional business school, collaborating on multiple levels with business, with industry, and with the government.
Responding to the needs of people, organizations, economies, and societies is at the heart of all of our programs, and it gives us a momentum not readily achieved by older institutions.
Level/Field of Study:
The DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships are available for pursuing the Master’s degree program in Business Administration.
The DCU scholarship is hosted by the DCU Business School, Ireland.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarship is open to international students who have shown ambition and leadership in their academic, professional or personal lives.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in Europe, this is for you. Complete Guide to Getting European country for International Students.
These opportunities have a value that includes of €5,000, will be applied towards the tuition costs of the Executive MBA program.
The number of DCU scholarships offered was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- These scholarships will be awarded to exceptional candidates who have shown ambition and leadership in their academic, professional or personal lives.
- It usually required applicants whose first language is not English to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Candidates are asked to submit their CV and a supporting document of no more than 500 words addressing the theme of leadership and ambition to Ruth Finnegan at email@example.com.
- It reviews applications on a rolling basis, noting that the deadline for the Executive MBA is July 31st.
- It may invite scholarship candidates for the interview. It encourages candidates to apply early as it may award scholarships earlier than the program closing date.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the SCholarship link
Terms and conditions:
Candidates cannot combine this scholarship with other DCU scholarships. Furthermore, candidates cannot defer entry and must undertake the MBA starting in 2022. It will apply the scholarship to the student’s MBA tuition.
It may only be applied to the MBA and cannot be transferred to other DCU courses. Successful students will be expected to assist with the promotion of DCU through blogs, testimonials, and event attendance.
For further information please contact Ruth Finnegan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 700 8106.
Deadline for submitting DCU scholarship application
The deadline for DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships for International Students in Ireland is on July 31st, 2022.
We also recommend
- Undergraduate Scholarship at Bournemouth University in UK
- University of the West of England (UWE) Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students
- St. John’s University Scholarships for International Students in USA
- Top 100 UK Universities Scholarships for International, Developing Countries, and Local Students
- West London University International Ambassador Scholarships – UK
- Jan Metzger Msc Scholarship in Intelligent and Adaptive Systems
- Fully-Funded Ph.D. Scholarships at the University of Cambridge in UK
- University of Pretoria Full Master Scholarships for African Students
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.