Are you a South African student? DENOSA Bursary in South Africa 2022 is available for South African students. Most of the Bursaries for South Africans are fully funded and cover for the whole study year. Read through for eligibility and requirements for the DENOSA Bursary Application.
Times have gone when students miss education because of a lack of funds to continue their studies. With the help of the World Scholarship Forum, students can now be able to secure scholarships that can fund their education.
As you are here, you can not be disappointed as the world scholarship forum is recommended as the best scholarship/bursary portal in the world. We have taken it upon ourselves to update you with the latest Bursaries in South Africa.
You can quickly scroll the table of content below to get an overview of what this post entails
About Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa (DENOSA) Bursary 2022
These Bursaries in South Africa can be accessed by all South African Students for both local and international studies. Always check our site for the latest information regarding Bursaries 2022 in South Africa.
We love you and will always be at your service, remember to use the comment box for any information you do not understand regarding this South African bursary.
The Democratic Nursing Organisation of South Africa (DENOSA) is the biggest nurses’ trade union in South Africa, with over 84,000 members. Founded in 1996, DENOSA clarifies itself as a voluntary organization for both Southern African American midwifery and nursing practitioners.
Even a Congress of South African Trade Unions (COSATU) affiliates and also a part of the International Council of Nurses, DENOSA relies on trade unions in addition to professional development providing instruction to nurses.
Level/Field of Study
DENOSA will probably be awarding bursaries for these classes:
- Bridging courses and short courses
- Community nursing science
- Community health nursing, psychiatric nursing, and geriatric nursing
- Postgraduate studies (at a University or Technikon)
- Clinical Master’s degree program
DENOSA Bursary is taken and hosted in South Africa. You can check other African Scholarships available for South African students and other African Countries. You can check South Africa Education Board for more information on Education in South Africa
The bursary award will only cover a small portion of tertiary expenses, therefore students are required to have funding for the shortfall.
Bursary recipients will be required to reapply for funding each year, and funding will be granted based on academic performance.
Eligibility for DENOSA Bursary in South Africa 2022
Applicants should meet the following minimum entrance standards before implementing (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- A fully paid-up member of DENOSA for at least the past 2 years
- A fully paid-up member of DENOSA for the upcoming academic year (in which the bursary will be awarded
- Remain a fully paid-up member of DENOSA for the entire duration of the bursary award
- Registered midwife/ nurse
- Completed approved post-basic work
- Registered and accepted to study at a recognized University/ Technikon/ College in South Africa
- Post-basic undergraduate courses (at Technikon/ University): completed a minimum of half of the courses
- Post-basic diploma courses: completed at least half of the courses (for the course of more than 1 year)
- Short courses: listed with the South African Nursing Council OR can motivate how this course will improve their nursing career (if not listed with the SANC)
- Bridging courses: completed the first year of study
How to Apply
Applications forms can be collected at any DENOSA provincial office
- Head Office: 605 Stanza Bopape Street, Pretoria, 0001
- Eastern Cape office: 5 Gerard Street, North End, Port Elizabeth 6001
- Free State office: 25A Milner Road, Waverley, Bloemfontein 9301
- Gauteng office: 6 Berkswell Street, Gresswold, Johannesburg, 2090
- KwaZulu Natal office: 1320 Durdoc Centre, 460 Smith Street, Durban, 4001
- North West office: 0137 Provident Street, A.N. Lekgetha Building, Mmabatho, 2735
- Limpopo office: 96 Biccard Street, Polokwane, 0700
- Mpumalanga office: 23a Steak Street, Nelspruit, 1200
- Northern Cape office: Permanent Bldg. Cnr. Jones & Du Toitspan ST 2nd floor, Room 204 Kimberly 8301
- Western Cape office: 2 First Avenue, Bellville, 7530
Submit apparent copies of these supporting documentation Together with your completed Form (the entry of those documents is mandatory — when some items are lost, your program be dismissed ):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration
- Post-basic undergraduate courses: proof of completed courses (on tertiary letterhead)
- Full academic record (from the tertiary institution)
- A motivational letter explaining how you plan to assist DENOSA once you have completed your studies (1 page)
- Proof of paid-up DENOSA membership
When is the Application Deadline?
The application has passed. It closed on 31 January 2022 (at 16:00).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
Applicants will get feedback on if their application was successful by April 2022.
For any queries related to this bursary program, please contact DENOSA directly:
- 2022 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2022
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2022
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2022
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2022
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if not, leave a comment box in to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum