For an overview, please read through the table of contents.
What You Need To Know About Doug Banks Master Scholarship In Renewable Energy
The scholarship is exclusively open for South African nationals. The objective of this program is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
The Doug Banks Renewable Energy Vision is a South African initiative that aims at building intellectual capital in the field of Renewable Energy.
The Doug Scholarship program is open for the master’s level.
The scholarship awards renewable energy studies.
The Doug Banks Renewable Energy Vision
This Scholarship has its host country as SOUTH AFRICA.
The Bursary is open to all South African students to study in any of the country’s universities.
The scholarship will cover the following:
- A two-year scholarship is available to study towards a Masters degree in Renewable Energy Studies at a South African University, commencing in 2021
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students should be from a background of engineering, science, technology, built environment, or even law.
- Only South African citizens or permanent residents may apply
College Admission Requirement
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply through the online processor.
The application deadline is September 29, Yearly.
- University of Cape Town Entrance Scholarships
- Best Civil Engineering Schools in the UK [Updated]
- Fully Funded Young South Africans CSIR corporate functions Bursary Programme
- Study in Asia: List Of All International Scholarships to Study in Asia
- University of Derby International scholarships
- Armscor Bursaries for Undergraduate and Postgraduate South African Students
- Arts & Culture Trust Postgraduate Bursary Programme For South Africans
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.