The E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships are now open. Jharkhand State Tribal Social Welfare Officer has issued the official scholarship notice for postgraduate scholarships for SC, ST, and OBC candidates studying in 2022.
The Jharkhand government announces a 2022 scholarship program for the state of Jharkhand for students staying in the state of Jharkhand.
The only grant from the Social Welfare Department of Jharkhand for students from the economically weaker region of the state.
Table of Contents Hide
Specific Details about the E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships
Below are some specific information and details you would really require to successfully apply and win the E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships 2022. So take your time and carefully go through this guide.
Level/Field of Study:
The E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships 2022 is targeted at current and prospective students who wish to pursue a course in all subjects proposed by the university.
E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2022 is hosted in the state of Jharkhand in India. If you are an international student and you wish to study in India, this is an ample opportunity for you.
The E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships are available for Indigenous students who are citizens and residents of the state of Jharkhand.
Usually, the E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships 2022 is packaged as a tuition-free scholarship.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Before you apply for a grant on the e-Kalyan portal, you must ensure that you meet all eligibility requirements. The main eligibility conditions for all E-Kalan scholarships are as follows:
- The student must be resident or permanent resident of the state of Jharkhand and belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Backcountry Class (BC).
- They must be recruited by the competent authority of Jharkhand/Jharkhand.
- The family must have an annual income that doesn’t exceed INR 2.5 lakh (for SC/ST candidates) and INR 1.5 lakh (for candidates from British Columbia).
- The recipient of this scholarship program is not eligible for any other type of scholarship program.
When applying for a scholarship in the e-Kalyan portal, students must attach certain important documents to the application.
It is recommended that students prepare scanned copies of all supporting documents before beginning the application process.
The maximum size of documents uploaded to the e-Kalyan portal is therefore 150 KB.
Required Documents For Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Application Form
All the documents listed below is mandatory for students to have, it is required while filling the E Kalyan Scholarship Form 2022.
The scanned images should be in JPG/JPEG format and the size of images is at least 150 KB. Below are some of the vital documents needed.
- Caste Certificate,
- Residential Certificate,
- Bonafide Certificate,
- Income Certificate,
- Mark sheet of the last examination,
- The slip which is generated after submitting the application form with the signature of candidate,
- Front Page of the passbook having Name of A/c Holder, Account Number, and IFSC Code
N/B: It is compulsory for all students to send their hard copies of the form to the TWC office. Kindly upload all needed documents online.
How To Apply For E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship
The candidates can apply only via online mode for the scholarship. There is no offline mode available to fill out the application form. Follow the direct link which is given below to apply online.
The procedure to fill the Jharkhand E Kalyan OR Post-matric scholarship 2022 has been given below:
Candidates are advised to duly read the instructions for applying for the scholarship very well before they apply for the scholarship.
- STEP 1:
Candidates have to register themselves on the Jharkhand E Kalyan website using his/her basic information and a valid Phone number/email.
- STEP 2:
Candidates will be received the user ID and Password. After successfully registering, you would have to fill out the E Kalyan application form and upload all needed documents as a digital copy.
- STEP 3:
After uploading, the required documents in a prescribed format you need to save the information that you have provided there.
- STEP 4:
Finally, you need to take a hard copy (printout) of the same application. After taking a printout, make a signature to sign in the documents.
Candidates are advised to provide only his/her bank account numbers (which are linked with AADHAR) while filling out the form.
- All students who completed the application form last year can sign in instead of registering with their existing username and password.
- Applicants are recommended to download a certificate (box certificate, resident, proof of income, etc.) that is only available online.
- The validity of the certificate of income should be from 1 April 2022.
- Students who are admitted to new courses through a minor entry and who have already received the scholarship in 2022 must apply for a new scholarship form for 2022 instead of the scholarship extension form.
- Only new applications submitted by students are eligible for the change order.
Updates on the E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship application deadline for 2022 will be communicated as soon as it is available. Please stay tuned.
Candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship can apply through the application link below.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to you.
- CSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students 2022
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students 2022
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India,
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India 2022
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students 2022
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India,
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box for us to serve you better.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.