The ECU Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Reconciliation is awarded by the University to recognize a nominated student or student team, who has demonstrated an outstanding contribution to an environment that values Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and knowledge at Edith Cowan University in 2022.
University students and staff, and representative bodies external to the University may nominate any eligible student or a student team. The award includes a payment of $5,000 to a successful student or team.
More About the ECU Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Reconciliation 2022
- You must be a current ECU student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com
Level/Field of Study
This ECU Scholarship is open to all ECU students(undergraduates, masters, PhD) in any field in the university.
The ECU scholarship is hosted by the Edith Cowan University, Australia.
It is open to both Australian and international students of the university.
A successful student or student team will be awarded a payment of $5,000.
Eligibility for the ECU Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award 2022
To be eligible for nomination, you must:
- have enrolled in at least one unit at ECU in 2022, and not formally withdrawn or deferred before the census date for that unit;
- hold an academic status of good standing at the time of nomination;
- be nominated by a third party (self-nominations will not be accepted);
- not be in a paid position in the University if being nominated as part of a team; and
- for student groups, demonstrate working with the ECU Student Guild.
Please also note:
- recipients of a previous year’s award are eligible;
- a student or student team may be nominated for this award and the Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement in the same period; and
- if nominating a student group it is expected that the group will have worked with the Student Guild and this will be demonstrated in the nomination.
Selection will be decided by a panel and will be based on the strength of the nomination and the demonstrated contribution to university life.
How to Nominate
Before nominating a student, please read the Guide for Nominators, then fill out the Nomination Form.
Nominations are required to be submitted on the forms provided and in the format stated.
Nominations can be from:
- University students;
- University staff; or
- Representative bodies external to the University.
Self-nominations will not be accepted.
Below are important dates for the ECU Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Reconciliation Opening date: 13th May annually Closing date: 28th June annually
For more information on the scholarship, click on the link below:
You can also,
Download the Vice-Chancellors Student Awards Policy and Guidelines document or contact the Scholarships Office.
- Fully-Funded Scholarships For Undergraduate International Students
- Edith Cowan University Scholarships in Australia | UPDATED
- Edith Cowan University Online Postgraduate Nursing Scholarships
- Australian Alumni International Scholarship in Australia
- APPLY: ECU Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement
- Pathway Scholarships at Edith Cowan University in Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships At Edith Cowan University in Australia 2020
- Tuition Free Universities to Study in English in Germany
- Northshore Community College Scholarships for International Students
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.