If you are a sports enthusiast and want to contribute to the development of athletic gear, becoming an Under Armour product tester could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Under Armour, one of the leading athletic brands relies on product testers to provide valuable feedback on their products before they hit the market.
As a product tester, you will have the chance to try out the latest gear and help Under Armour refine its products to ensure they meet the needs of athletes. In this article, we will explore how you can become an Under Armour product tester and what it takes to get selected.
Meanwhile, below is our table of content.
Table of contents
- How Does Under Armour Product Testing Work?
- How To Apply As An Under Armour Product Tester
- What Happens If You Get Selected For The Under Armour Field Testing Program?
- How Are Under Armour Product Testers Chosen?
- Do You Get Paid For Testing Under Armour Products?
- How Do You Increase Your Chances Of Becoming An Under Armour Product Tester?
- What Are The Benefits Of Under Armour’s Field Testing Program?
- What Other Product Testing Programs Can You Try?
- Is It Worth It To Be An Under Armour Product Tester?
How Does Under Armour Product Testing Work?
Companies can gain unbiased thoughts and insights on how to enhance their products by allowing customers to test their items. Startups and large organizations alike start product testing programs for this reason.
One of those companies is Under Armour, a maker of sporting goods that specializes in creating casual and athletic clothing and footwear.
You’ll get the chance to test out brand-new clothing and footwear through the Under Armour testing program.
You must register first. Second, if the business determines that you are a suitable fit, it will send you the newest Under Armour apparel, including T-shirts, shorts, sneakers, and other items from the brand’s line. Finally, you’ll usually give feedback before returning the item.
After that, you use the product as you normally would and share your experiences with it. You must return the product at the conclusion of the test, which often lasts a few weeks, so that the business may assess how well it withstood routine use and abuse.
How To Apply As An Under Armour Product Tester
If you’re really interested in becoming an Under Armor product tester, here are the steps to register for the Under Armour product tester.
- Visit the Under Armour portal for product testers.
- Under the “New to Under Armour Field Testing?” category, click Apply Here.
- Type your email address on the next page.
- Provide your preferred password on the next page. Take note of the required passcode: at least 8 characters with at least one number.
- You will be redirected to the next page, which contains detailed information about the program. Scroll down to the bottom, then choose between two consent statements according to your age.
- The website will once again redirect you to another page. On this page, you need to do the following:
- Check the box to affirm that you’re not related to a direct competitor of Under Armour.
- Provide your signature.
- Type your full name.
- After completing the steps required on step number 6, choose the country you reside in.
- For the next instruction, input the following personal and contact information.
- Full name
- Shipping address
- Postal code
- Phone number
- On the next page, Under Armour will ask if you’re an employee of the company.
- At the end of the survey, Under Armour informs you to check your email for further instructions.
What Next Steps Should I Take?
After undergoing the initial process of signing up, the company will send you an email instructing you to log in to the portal.
- Navigate through the menu, which shows the categories: Profile, Sizes, Sports, and Connected Fitness.
- Once you click the Sizes, tap the “Begin” button to start answering queries about your:
- Height in inches
- Weight (lbs)
- Shirt size
- Jacket size
- Athletic short size
- Athletic pants size
- Sports bra size
- Bra brand measurements
- Bra cup size
- Pant size (US)
- Pant size (denim/jeans size)
- Pant length
- Shoe size
- Foot width
- Glove size
- Hat size
- After completing the questionnaire, the website will redirect you to the profile page.
- After answering the questions regarding your apparel and shoe sizes, click the Sports category.
- Select your sports among the 23 options. If your sports are included in the list, there’s a high chance that Under Armour prioritizes testing products on athletes or fitness enthusiasts like you.
|Field Hockey||Ice Hockey||Tactical||Training/Studio|
|American Football||Lacrosse||Snow Sports||Water Sports|
We chose running, so the questions are:
- In what months do you run?
- How many miles do you run on a weekly basis?
- How many years have you been running consistently?
- Do you race?
- After answering the survey, you will be redirected to the profile page again.
- Toggle through the Connected Fitness category, then click Begin.
- In this bracket, you will be asked the following:
- How many days per week do you use electronic health/fitness devices?
- Which smartphone operating system do you use?
Once you’re done answering all the questions from each group, monitor the inbox located in the upper right corner of the site. Here, you’ll find messages from Under Armour regarding your application.
What Happens If You Get Selected For The Under Armour Field Testing Program?
After Under Armour approves your application, they’ll remind you of three different “Milestones” accessible on the left side of the portal.
- Under Armour will give instructions, like running 10 miles or washing your shirt, shorts, or gear.
- The company will send a message that you can readily see on the portal’s inbox. This way, you’ll be informed when you’ve completed a task.
- A representative will ask for a detailed review of your testing experience.
Under the “Tests” heading, you can also access ongoing, future, possible, and finished jobs.
In fact, the site offers a centralized location where you can check the status of your application, get in touch with Under Armour staff, and submit feedback if you’re selected for the clothing company’s product testing program.
How Are Under Armour Product Testers Chosen?
You might be shocked by how many surveys you have to complete throughout the application process, but practically all businesses that look for product testers use this type of approach.
Under Armour needs a specific demographic to test the free Under Armour gear, so it asks questions about your height, weight, age, gender, clothing size, and physical activity.
For instance, if Under Armour is looking for runners, it will give preference to those who participate in running. Additionally, the footwear business takes into account a person’s level of experience. So it can test running shoes for trail, marathon, or novices.
The portal also has a section specifically for “Connected Fitness,” or the technology utilized for exercise. These include wrist gadgets, headphones, sleep, and heart rate monitors, as examples. This indicates that in addition to clothing and footwear, it is searching for users of such devices on a regular basis.
After selecting from specific categories, such as runners, basketball players, or hikers, Under Armour will further whittle down the field using other factors. As a result, it is already able to choose the qualified candidates for a certain product.
Tips to get picked for product testing
- Always fill out your full profile and be honest. Make sure to keep it updated if anything changes.
- Make sure you complete any surveys or questionnaires asap so they know you are responsive and interested.
- During the application process talk about why you’re best suited to test the product. Give them a good reason to pick you!
Do You Get Paid For Testing Under Armour Products?
Typically, you must return the new Under Armour clothing or footwear after up to two months of use. Furthermore, there is no pay for working as a field tester.
However, if you’ve been consistently offering insightful feedback, there’s a good chance Under Armour will choose you to serve as a product tester once more. You only need to update your clothing sizes and physical activity information on the site; there’s no need to sign up.
How to Become a Samsung Product Tester in 2023 | Full Guide
How Do You Increase Your Chances Of Becoming An Under Armour Product Tester?
Now that you’re eager to test the newest Under Armour products, here are some tips to get picked for product testing:
- Make sure to fill out all details on each questionnaire. This strategy will increase your chances of being chosen as a product tester since the company will have complete information about your profile.
- Input as many sports as you’re engaged in. Under Armour asks about an applicant’s physical activity because it searches for people who have a certain level of experience in such activities.
- Check the portal regularly for messages from Under Armour. Reply promptly to the company’s representatives to show your willingness to participate in the program.
What Are The Benefits Of Under Armour’s Field Testing Program?
You may keep the newest Under Armour clothing and footwear for up to two months, and you’ll be the first to try it out! If Under Armour learns that you provide positive evaluations, it will keep sending you things to evaluate.
Your feedback will also aid the business in improving the product. To share this wonderful moment with loved ones is fun.
However, for the time being, keep it a secret because the program features previously unreleased apparel, accessories, and technology.
You will have extensive knowledge of what makes outstanding footwear because you will be testing prototypes. After that, you can decide which shoes to purchase using this knowledge.
What Is The Average Salary For An Under Armor Product Tester?
According to Indeed.com, The estimated average pay for Test analysts at this company in the United States is $58,340 per year, which is 27% below the national average.
What Other Product Testing Programs Can You Try?
You can check these other brands that offer the same program. In general, they have the same requirements and sign-up process. These companies will ask for personal details and lifestyle to gauge if you’re fit for their respective programs:
Is It Worth It To Be An Under Armour Product Tester?
This program is for you if you want to use the newest Under Armour gear, including clothing, shoes, and accessories. You do not need to spend anything to utilize the products for up to two months. It’s a fantastic approach to finding prototypes and participating in the development of the product.
In conclusion, becoming an Under Armour product tester can be an exciting opportunity for sports enthusiasts who are passionate about testing and providing feedback on athletic gear.
By following the guidelines mentioned in this article, you can increase your chances of becoming a product tester and have the chance to try out the latest Under Armour products before they hit the market.
Remember, being a product tester is a responsibility, and you must provide honest and detailed feedback to help Under Armour improve its products. So, if you’re ready to be a part of the Under Armour team and make a difference in the world of sports gear, then go ahead and apply to become a product tester today.
- footwearnews.com – How to Be an Under Armour Product Tester
- houseofdebt.org – Under Armour Product Testing: How To Get Free Under Armour Samples
- www.guide2free.com – How To Become A Product Tester For Under Armour