The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a tuition scholarship, awarded to female students who are nationals of a developing country and usually reside in a developing country and are registered to attend a postgraduate taught Masters degree in the College of Humanities and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
Let’s show you how to register.
Level/Field of Study
The Eira Davies Scholarship 2021 is open to students in the master’s degree programme in the Humanities and Health Sciences field.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is hosted in the University of Swansea, United Kingdom.
Application for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is open to students from developing countries.
They include Afghanistan, The Gambia, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Guinea, Nepal, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Niger, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Cambodia, South Korea, Somalia, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Chad, Liberia, Tanzania, Comoros, Madagascar, Togo, Dem. Rep of Congo, Malawi, Uganda, Eritrea, Mali, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Angola, India, Sao Tome and Principe, Armenia, Iraq, Senegal, Belize, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bhutan, Kosovo, Sri Lanka, Lao East, Sudan, Cameroon, Lesotho, Swaziland, Cape Verde, Marshall Islands, Syrian Arab Republic, Congo, Republic., Mauritania, East Timor, Ivory Coast, Micronesia, Fed. Sts. Tonga, Djibouti, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Egypt, Dem. Arab, Mongolia, Tuvalu, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua -New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Indonesia and Samoa.
The full list of Eira Francis Davies Scholarship Eligible Countries can be seen HERE.
The Eira Davies Scholarship 2021 is a full tuition fee scholarship.
To be qualified for the Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships 2021, interested applicants must:
- Hold at least a 2: 1 bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Have the opportunity to take full-time qualifying postgraduate taught Masters programme at the University College of Humanities and Health at the University of Swansea
- Comply with the English language ability standards set out in the terms of the UKVI offer and requirements.
- Be a woman/female.
- Be a new student at Swansea University.
- Demonstrate strong academic and financial skills in their application.
- Be a citizen of a non-EU developing country usually residing in a non-EU developing country classified as a low, low or middle-income country in World Bank listed countries and by credit group.
- Not have other financial support from the University of Swansea, eg. Reduction of tuition fees through cooperation, bursaries or scholarships.
Please note that students progressing from the College, University of Swansea are not eligible for an international scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form here:
All applications for Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 should be submitted on or before June 1st, annually.
For more information on the scholarship and application, applicants should visit the link below:
For further information please email EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.