Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available to pursue Masters in Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment. These scholarships are open to higher education for students from developing countries and Europe.
The Master in Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment (REM) is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) offered by four universities: the University of the Basque Country, University of Strathclyde, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, and École Centrale de Nantes.
Offers are available for pursuing a master’s program.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for students in the field of Renewable Energy in the Marine Environment (REM).
|EMJMD Grant request||Program Country students||Partner Country students|
|Contribution to the students’ participation costs in the EMJMD||8.500€||15.500€|
|Contribution to the students’ travel and installation costs||2.000€||7.000€|
|Contribution to the students’ subsistence costs||24.000€||24.000€|
To be taken in(Country):
Spain, UK, Norway, and France
Scholarship Number :
- EM call restrictions: You have to apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship to a maximum of two (2) joint programs (EMMC and EMJD together) other than the REM and you have not been the holder of an EMMC scholarship previously.
- Candidates must be a citizen of Europe and developing countries.
- You are not currently resident of EU Member States, Iceland, Liechtenstein Macedonia, Norway or Turkey, nor have carried out your main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Submission for 2022 is currently closed.
- Complete the online application form
- The REM Secretariat will check your eligibility and will communicate to you whether you are eligible or not.
You can begin applying by clicking Online Application
Get additional information through the Scholarship Link