Application for the ESPEN Competition & Award 2022 is ongoing!
Ladewin initiative is calling on Nigerian Undergraduates (public & private) currently studying education courses to apply for its “ESPEN (Education Students Promoting Education in Nigeria) Competition & Award 2022,” #ESPENCompetition in marking the celebration of International Literacy Day 2022.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this program- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more. The table below will give you an overview of what you should expect.
About ESPEN Competition & Award
ESPEN Competition & Award is an annual program of Lade-Win Initiative, organized to reward Undergraduates in Nigeria who are creating awareness and making contributions to the development of the educational system in Nigeria.
Lade-Win Initiative is a registered Nonprofit Organization with the objective of promoting sustainable development goals through creative solution ideas and educational programs.
Theme: Digital Knowledge: the Tool to Promoting Education in Nigeria
- Increase awareness on sustainable education in Nigeria
- Engage and enhance research
- Encourage academic competition and excellence
- Build Capacity of Nigerian undergraduates
Award to Take Place at:
- Chelsea Hotel, Wuse II, Abuja
- Up to 10
ESPEN Competition & Award- Selection Criteria
A number of top entries will be selected based on the merit and quality of the Essay and other criteria by a team of seasoned judges.
Selection Criteria includes:
- Application – 20%
- Essay – 30%
- Social Media – 20%
- Votes – 20%
- Others – 10%
This Competition is consists of five stages:
- Stage I: Registration & Essay Submission
- Stage II: Shortlisting
- Stage III: Social Media Campaign
- Stage IV: Online Voting
- Stage V: Selection and Invitation to Award
PS: Successful entries may undergo an online Competition, selecting one (1) Social Media they prefer; and testing their (essay) general acceptance by inviting friends and families to vote for them.
ESPEN Competition & Award- Prizes
- Each Winner would be awarded a Brand New Laptop. Other gifts include #200,000 Cash Prize, Plaque Award, and Certificate.
- And other prizes to be won
- In addition to prizes, winners and shortlisted applicants must be available to attend the Award Ceremony Day in Abuja.
- The Winners and Award Ceremony will be featured in LADEWIN Magazine known as LadeWinner.
The Competition is open to:
- All Undergraduates studying any education course in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (Private and Public)
- No application Fee is required
- All participants are expected to register their personal details in the online form provided
- All Essays will be subjected to plagiarism checks
- Applicants must be at least 16 years and at most 30 years with a Student ID Card or Admission Letter
- Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted via SMS and/or Email provided
- He or she must be available in Abuja on the Award Presentation Day – Saturday, 30 October 2022
- You are required to show proof that you are a student by either providing/uploading your Student ID Card or Admission Letter
- If selected, a consent letter from the department HOD or Faculty Dean may be required for traveling for the Award to take place in Abuja
- Must write an Essay not more than 400 words (Reference excluded), to be submitted on the Application Webpage with the title: “Digital Knowledge: the Tool to Promoting Education in Nigeria”, Times New Roman 12, single-spaced, left margin. Must have an introduction, main body and conclusion
- Essay must be submitted in PDF/Word format
- Winners may be invited by the Committee members to defend their essays by way of presentation. Candidates that cannot successfully defend their submissions may be disqualified.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
- The deadline for submission of all entries is Monday, 13 September 2022.
- Winning essays will be announced on Saturday, 30 October 2022.
Value of Event: At the grand event, winners would be announced and presented. The top 3 would be invited to present their papers. It will be a high-profile event with government functionaries, academicians, practitioners, social entrepreneurs, and business persons in attendance.
How to Apply:
- The entry shall be submitted through www.ladewin.org/competition, appropriately filled. For question and inquiries, contact Stalwart at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested individuals should visit the organization webpage for details on www.ladewin.org The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form
We Also Recommend
- Facebook Global Challenges 2022 In The USA
- Facebook Accelerator Program 2022 For Young Entrepreneurs
- UN Women Internship Programme 2022 | Updated
- Win The 2022 Developer Circles Community Challenge
- Frida Young Feminist Fund 2022 For Young Feminist Activists
- $2,000 Bitch Media fellowship 2022-2022 | USA
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response in the comment box. We will attend to you immediately.