In order to advance the place of research, the 2022 Facebook Fellowships have become a huge opportunity for interested participants.
Unlike any other program, this fellowship program has a lot of advantages that make it unique.
The table below clearly reveals all you’ll get to know about this scholarship program.
Table of contents
About the Facebook Fellowship
The Facebook Fellowships have always had a predominant goal in mind; to help researchers build the competency they need to build their community.
Past participants of this program continue to speak highly of its impact. In fact, the testimonials show that they have built a strong response to the lack of research in their communities.
This fellowship has been the sole reason for the development in some parts of the world today.
As a beneficiary of the Facebook Fellowship, you get access to;
- As much as two years of paid tuition and fees
- $42,000 annual stipend (living expenses and conference travel costs)
- Visit Facebook HQ at the occasion of the annual Fellowship Summit
- Opportunities to convene with Facebook researchers
Level & Field of Study
The 2022 Facebook Fellowships is purely a Ph.D. program. More so, students can be beneficiaries under any research topic at all.
There’s no restriction limiting your country or program. However, every beneficiary of this fellowship will be present at the Facebook Headquarters for their briefing.
To be a part of the Facebook Fellowships, you must fulfil certain requirements such as;
- Be a Full-time PhD student and be currently enrolled in an accredited university (in any country) by the start of the Fellowship (i.e., Fall 2022)
- Be involved in ongoing research related to at least one relevant discipline
- Stay enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to receive program benefits
- Never apply for Facebook Fellowships if they are actively being funded by Facebook through some other sponsorship or collaboration and/or if they are actively being supervised (or co-supervised) by a Facebook researcher.
This fellowship award is for students at the Ph.D. level.
The host of this fellowship award is Facebook.
Interested candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this fellowship program.
The application process for the Facebook Fellowship is one of the easiest application processes.
All you need to do is click the link below, fill out a form and submit. You’ll need to submit your resume, research summary, and research topic.
If you’re interested in applying for this fellowship program, you need to do it fast because of the deadline.
Application for the Facebook Ph.D. fellowship program opened on August 3, 2022, and will close on September 20, 2022
Furthermore, the letter of recommendation due will be on the 6th of October 2022 and the winners will be announced the mid-January 2023.
Anyone pursuing a research program.
To apply for the Facebook Fellowship, you have to fill out the form online.
As a beneficiary of the fellowship, you get travel allowances as all your fees will be taken care of.