The application for CanGap Gap Year Scholarships 2022 is ongoing!
CanGap Gap Year Scholarships are awarded to soon-to-be gap year students and gap year alum who are looking to lay a solid foundation for their future that combines purpose and passion.
CanGap Gap Year Scholarships- Eligibility
Scholarships are open to students who are:
- Canadian Citizens, permanent residents or refugees
- Taking a gap year in the upcoming academic year
- Completing their gap year and transitioning onto their next step (whether that be school, work, or another gap year!).
- Between the ages of 17 and 25
Every April and September, we offer two (2) $1000 scholarships to soon-to-be Gappers starting a gap year in the upcoming academic year. In April, we also offer one (1) $1000 scholarship to a soon-to-be gap year alum as they prepare for their post-gap year plans.
The CanGap Gap Year Scholarship fund is supported by our board of directors, donors, and alum who are passionate about supporting gap year students who may not have the finances they need to reach their gap year goals.
CanGap Gap Year Scholarships Benefits
- An opportunity to reach for those big gap year goals
- A financial cushion that helps you move forward
- A kick-start to your EPIC and purposeful gap year
What we expect as a CanGap Gap Year Scholarship recipient:
- Make good use of the $1000 towards your gap year plans (obvi!)
- A sweet gig and title as a Gap Year Ambassador for the year
- A chance to flex your influencer muscles and create awesome content all about your gap year
How to apply for CanGap Gap Year Scholarships
- Register your full name and email address
- We’ll send you a package to your email right away so you can begin your application
The deadline for entry submission for this award is 11:59 PM EST on Friday, May 27, 2022
You’ll be notified by email on Friday, Jun 24, 2022, whether your application has been successful or not.