Application for Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships 2022 is open!
This program provides an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at the following levels:
- Preparatory courses
- General medicine/residency programs
About Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships
The Educational Grant Program for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation” and “The Grants Program for the Citizens of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the President of the Republic of of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017 and on January 10, 2018, respectively.
The Educational Grant (hereinafter referred to as “scholarship”) Programs provide a pre-requisite course for undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine/residency programs.
Aim and Benefits
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs ($ 800)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships-Requirements
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
- For undergraduate and general medicine programmes – citizens younger than 30
- For graduate and residency programmes – citizens younger than 35
Selection: The selection process will cover two stages:
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
The candidates will be informed about the results by early July, 2021 Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Entry submission for this fellowship is open until midnight GMT on Februrary 16th, 2022.