Application for 2022-2023 TMCF | Palo Alto Networks Cyber Scholars Program is ongoing!
About TMCF | Palo Alto Networks Cyber Scholars
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and Palo Alto Networks are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs).
Fourteen (14) scholars will be selected to receive a fall need-based scholarship up to $10,000 for the 2022-2023 academic school year (which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees).
Palo Alto Networks Cyber Scholars- Eligibility Requirements
- Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or a graduate student at a public or private HBCU during the 2022-2023 academic school year.
- Open to designated majors:
- Stem Majorsopens in a new window
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Submitted the 2022-2023 FAFSA to your selected university/college.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
How to Apply
All Applicants Must:
- Answer the following statement (Video) (Maximum of 2 min per question):
- Palo Alto Networks’ mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice. Tell us about your passion and professional aspirations in cybersecurity or STEM.
Click the button below to start the scholarship application.
This application opens February 28, 2022, and closes April 4, 2022 (NOON PM EST)