Application for Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships is ongoing!
Prospective international students can apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees. Awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are available.
To apply successfully, read through to learn about the eligibility criteria.
Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships- Eligibility
You can apply if you:
- have applied to start a one-year full-time master’s programme at the University of Bristol in September 2022
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
Any one-year, full-time master’s programme.
How to apply
Apply using the international scholarships online application form. You can find more details about this form in our guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.
The application process is the same for all University of Bristol international scholarships so the terms and conditions are the same too. Read the terms and conditions before applying.
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 28 March 2022.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 13 June 2022.
Successful applicants in round one will be contacted on or before 6 May 2022. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly after.
Successful applicants in round two will be contacted on or before 8 July 2022. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly after.
If you apply for this scholarship, you will also automatically be considered for any other University of Bristol international scholarships that you are eligible for. You do not need to submit two separate applications.
The application process is the same for all University of Bristol international scholarships so the terms and conditions and frequently asked questions are also the same.
FAQs on Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships
No. You will not need to meet any English language requirements to apply for the University of Bristol international postgraduate scholarships.
However, you will need to meet any conditions of the academic offer for your programme of study to successfully receive a University of Bristol international postgraduate scholarship. This may include English language requirements.
No. Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to applicants who are unsuccessful.
No. We will contact all applicants by email. We will contact successful applicants for round one by 6 May 2022, and successful applicants for round two by 8 July 2022. We will contact unsuccessful applicants shortly after each of these dates.
- Public Service Emerging Leaders Fellowship (EPL Kenya) Paid Fellowship
- The UC Berkeley – 11th Hour Food and Farming Journalism Fellowship
- Brown University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
- Fully-funded B.A. Krukoff MSc Fellowship In Tropical African Botany
- International Masters In Rural Development IMRD Scholarships
- EDUGRANT/URBAN HIVE WEB TRAINING