Application for the 2022 Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarships is ongoing!
The Women in Finance and Tech Scholarship is aimed to inspire talented female candidates to pursue graduate studies and a career in finance or technology.
BI Norwegian Business School is committed to the UN Sustainability Goals. In particular, BI aims to support efforts towards achieving gender equality. This scholarship is a means to attract and support outstanding female candidates to pursue careers in fields where there is a gender imbalance.
About BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School (Nynorsk: Handelshyskolen BI) is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI has in total four campuses with the main one located in Oslo. The university has 845 employees consisting of an academic staff of 404 people and 441 administrative staff.
In 2015, BI Norwegian Business School had 18,728 students. BI is the largest supplier of economic and administrative competence and skills in Norway with more than 200 000 graduates since 1983.
Aim and Benefits of NBS Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarships
- The Women in Finance and Technology Master Scholarship will cover full tuition fees for up to two years, if the student maintains the academic progression requirements for scholarship recipients.
Requirements for NBS Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible for the Finance and Tech Master Scholarships 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a female candidate with strong academic records.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Be admitted into the following eligible courses: MSc in Business with major in Finance, MSc in Business with major in Sustainable Finance, MSc in Business Analytics, MSc in Data Science for Business, MSc in Finance, MSc in Sustainable Finance, MSc in Quantitative Finance.
How to Apply
Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
Upload the scholarship application letter with your application for admission on the online application portal. Include all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission to a Master of Science programme. The scholarship application will only be considered if an offer of admission is accepted.
BI students currently in their 3rd year of the Siviløkonom programme, can apply the spring of their 3rd year by sending a scholarship application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Women in Finance and Tech Scholarship Application
For more details,visit NBS website
The closing date for submission entry is March 1, 2022