Are you seeking a job, particularly a federal fire service job? Are you ready to rescue fire prevention? not to worry fire service recruitment 2022 is here…
However, to get yourself the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for the Federal fire service recruitment 2022. Also, do you have what it takes to get the job at the Federal fire service? If yes then proceed further and see what qualifications are required to apply for the job.
This is, however, an opportunity to inform the general public and applicants with interest who wish to join the Nigerian fire service, that the 2022 Nigerian fire service recruitment form is not out online. See the application link below.
In this article, we will provide you with vital information on Federal fire service recruitment 2022. You will also get first-hand information on Nigerian Fire service recruitment 2022. As well as application procedure, requirements, qualifications, and other relevant updates for free.
this forum does not recruit officers and this is just an informative article. Also, we do not have any affiliation to the Federal Fire Service and therefore, they are in charge of all forms of recruitment.
Has the Nigerian Government given approval for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2022?
The approval was granted between 9 and 10 May 202220, according to the Nigeria News Agency (NAN). The federal fire department will employ 2,200 new officers, while the Nigerian Penitentiary Service will employ 7475 new officers
Even though the approval has been given for the recruitment, the Federal Fire Board has NOT opened their portal for Applicants to begin applying so don’t get scammed by people claiming the recruitment has begun; we will notify you HERE when the recruitment begins properly.
Also please note that we will NOT call you or reach out to anybody personally for this recruitment process, all information about the Federal Fire Recruitment will be published here.
However, the Nigerian fire service recruitment 2022 portal is not open yet to all applicant who wishes to serve and defend their country Nigeria. The Nigerian fire service is also the most significant component of the Nigerian paramilitary forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian fire service council.
Also, the Nigerian fire service will be recruiting about 12,000 personnel this year, in order to boost its force work. Also, note that it is essential to know what it takes to apply and how to go about the registration exercise. And in the meantime read about the requirements and available positions for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment below to better prepare yourself for the recruitment when it starts.
Federal Fire Service Available Positions & Requirements
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE.
- i) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09] – Applicants must possess a Master Degree or Hold the Membership of a recognized professional body
- ii) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must also possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE.
- i) Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08] – Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
- ii) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06] – Applicant must be Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwives (RM), or Registered Nurse/Midwives (RN/RM) from recognized institutions.
- iii) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, COMPASS 06 – Also, Applicants must possess a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE.
- i) Fire Assistant II (FA II) COMPASS 04 – Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language.
- ii) Fire Assistant III (FA III) COMPASS 03 – Applicants must also be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include at least English or Mathematics.
Federal Fire Service Statutory Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- The applicants must also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- The applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- The applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Lastly, Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Primary Academic Qualifications.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Jobs
- 1). Applications must be online. Candidates are also expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/or www.fedfire.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
- 2). Candidates for the positions on Categories A and Bi (Holders of Degree and HND certificates) are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new fill and submit the application form online.
- 3). Candidates on Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalents) are to log into http://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth to fill and submit their applications.
- 4). Candidates are advised to print out the Referee form which must be duly completed for siting during screening and submission during screening and submission during documentation.
- Candidates should also NOTE, that Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
Candidates should note that the application is absolutely free.
Currently, it is not ongoing. So, we will update you when the application starts.
Federal Fire Service salary
- N1,405449 – Chief Inspector (CI)
- N1,325234 – Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)
- N1,252038 – Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)
- N1,143539 – Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)
- N1,058,416 – Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)
- N777,876 – Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)
- N548,387 – Marshal Inspector II (MI-II). See also: Doctors housemanship salary in Nigeria
- N393,442 – Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)
- N966,761 – Chief Fire Marshal Assistant (CFMA).
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is. The Police Fire Brigade essentially developed along the line of protecting the colonial regime’s interests and infrastructure. The Federal Fire Service is therefore a paramilitary organization, under the supervision of the Minister of the Federal Ministry of Interior, with the Controller-General as its Head.
Honestly, the Federal Fire Service was established in 1963.
The salary of the Federal Fire Service depends on ranks. However, below is the annual salary structure of the Federal Fire Service:
N1,405449 – Chief Inspector (CI); N1,325234 – Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI); N1,252038 – Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI); N1,143539 – Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI); N1,058,416 – Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI); N777,876 – Marshal Inspector I (MI-I); N548,387 – Marshal Inspector II (MI-II;. N393,442 – Marshal Inspector III (MI-III); N966,761 – Chief Fire Marshal Assistant (CFM).
Well, the main duties of a full-time firefighter are to help protect the public in emergency situations. They respond to a wide variety of calls, such as car crashes, chemical spills, flooding, water rescue, and general rescue as well as fires.
In conclusion, The Nigerian fire service is also the most significant component of the Nigerian paramilitary forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian fire service council.
Also, when applying do it once because Multiple Applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
- NDDC Scholarship for Post-Graduate Studies – Overseas
- Hagan Scholarship in the USA[ Updated]
- $1,000 CarBrain Scholarship Program | UPDATED
- Gamuda Scholarship for Malaysian Students
- Information Technology VS Computer Science | Careers and Salaries
- FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION/ FEDERAL SCHOLARSHIP BOARD. BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA) SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS INTERVIEW
- Vodafone GET Recruitment Graduate Program
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Taking a Year Off from College
- How to Convert your Internship into a Full-time Job
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.