Fulbright US Student Program is open for the students of USA to conduct research at abroad for the academic session of 2017. The grant is available for both undergraduate and graduate students in all the field of study.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide the good learning experience to USA Students.
Texas Tech is home to a diverse, highly revered pool of educators who excel in teaching, research and service. In 2013, ten faculty members were awarded grants from the Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program, the most of any research university in the nation. Through the Fulbright program, educators have bestowed the opportunity to work side-by-side with researchers around the world promoting educational collaboration.
Course Level: The grant is available to pursue research.
Study Subject: The grant is awarded in all the field of study.
Scholarship Award: The grant will cover the following:
- Round-trip transportation
- Monthly stipend for room and board – amounts vary by country
- Accident and Sickness Coverage
Other Possible Benefits
- Support for Dependents
- Research allowance
- Language lessons
- Enhancement activities
- Disability-related accommodations
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in abroad
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the grant:
- Open to all fields of study.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens.
- Undergraduate Students: apply fall of senior year. Graduate Students: cannot have PhD by date of the application deadline.
Nationality: USA applicants can apply for this Grant.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicant must have the previous degree
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online
- Submit Letter of Intent A Letter of Intent Form must is submitted as soon as possible, but no later than July 1, 2017, to begin the application process.
- Online Application The Fulbright online application opens on (Date TBA) and can be accessed through the Embark Application System.TTU students must submit all application materials by the internal deadline September 5, 2017.
Application Deadline: Grant is application deadline is September 5, 2017.