Type: Masters, Fellowship
Fields of Study: The fellowship programme has two strands:
- 13 annual awards for postgraduate study in Business Management • Agriculture, Food Science & Nutrition; and • Public Administration
- One annual award will be made for a fellowship in Human Rights Law (LLM in Law) at Trinity College Dublin. This will be selected by the Council for the Advancement of the South African Constitution (CASAC).
Value of Scholarship: The Kader Asmal Fellowships will cover:
- university application fees
- tuition fees
- examination and other fees
- economy travel to and from your country of residence to Ireland;
- settling in allowance, book allowance and study allowance
- a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expense for you only and
- the costs of an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): Ireland
Eligibility: Applicants must:
- be a South African citizen holding a South African Permanent Residence Permit
- have achieved the necessary standard to be accepted onto a postgraduate course in an institute of higher education in Ireland
- be seeking funding for a full-time postgraduate programme in one of the above listed subject areas
- be able to take up fellowship in the academic year 2017/2018
- Not have already applied for a course at an institution in Ireland – if you have already been admitted to a university you are not eligible
Please note applicants already in possession of a Master’s degree are not eligible
Please apply only if you are eligible. Applicants already in possession of a Master’s degree are not eligible
How to Apply: Click here to apply for the Kader Asmal Fellowship for Postgraduate study in Ireland in 2018-2019.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 20th February 2018.