A lot of international students have benefited from Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung scholarships. You can also be a beneficiary. Applications are open for the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship to study in Germany. Read through to know the eligibility criteria.
The scholarship is offered to young talent applicants from developing countries to pursue their degrees overseas. Scholarships are awarded to highly-performing students and include a comprehensive seminar program to help enhance the candidates’ social competencies and academic skills.
The intention of the FES scholarship is to erase social disadvantages by providing opportunities to students who work for freedom, justice and social cohesion with the commitment to social democracy or to those who will do these activities in the future.
LEVEL/FIELD OF STUDY:
Students in any subject area are eligible to apply For the scholarship. thus all academic subjects, students applying sciences/ polytechnical colleges, and postgraduate programs.
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship is to be taken in Germany.
Developing countries of Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Eastern Europe are eligible to apply for Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany
Applicants are entitled to:
- 650 € per month (basic scholarship programme) / 1000 € per month (graduate scholarship programme)
- 276 € of family allowance, if applicable
- refund of health care costs
- income exceeding 400 € per month will be credited against the scholarship
Number of awards: up to 40
Who Is Eligible To Apply For The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany:
- The program does not support second-degree courses, study visits outside Germany, final phases of academic studies, postgraduate courses in medicine.
- You need to get the enrollment in a German university or have a supervisor for their doctoral studies if you want to get scholarships offered.
- You are expected to be living in Germany before applying.
What do you need to submit?
- proof of an adequate command of the German language by submitting a language proficiency certificate
- proof of initial academic achievements/marks with the exception of those enrolled in Master or other postgraduate programs
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Scholarship in Germany
The application process is simple, just follow the link below.
all application forms and further information on the application procedure here
Applications may be submitted at any time; there are, however, specific timelines which are detailed here
Closing date: various according to what you are applying for
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- GMIT Access Scholarships for EU Students in Ireland
- Chinese Scholarships For International Students
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS-APPLY NOW
- Fully Funded Fellowship Program For Sub Saharan Africans in Germany
- Dalhousie University Master and PhD Scholarship – Canada
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme for Study in UK Universities- APPLY
- Stockholm School of Economics-SCERI MBA Fully Funded Scholarship in Sweden
- Fully Funded East Africa Social Science Visiting Fellowship for African researchers
- University of Auckland International Student Scholarships in New Zealand
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.