Worry less as an Engineering student in Thailand, simply get this fully funded ISE scholarship for foreign students that allows you to study without worrying about academic expenses. See how to apply immediately.
The scholarship offer is currently ongoing for Foreign Students at the International School of Engineering (ISE) in Thailand for the year 2022. It is a full scholarship for students with excellent academic performance and has the prospect of studying in engineering and other technical fields.
ISE is regionally recognized as the most preferred (Top Choice) International Engineering School in ASEAN and was established in 2005 by the Faculty of Engineering of Chulalongkorn University to provide interdisciplinary knowledge with international experience.
Its mission is to produce world-class international engineers equipped with required skills and knowledge by offering cutting-edge programs that address global and local challenges.
About Chulalongkorn University
Chulalongkorn University is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. The university was originally founded during King Chulalongkorn’s reign as a school for training royal pages and civil servants in 1899 (B.E. 2442) at the Grand Palace of Thailand. It was later established as a national university in 1917, making it the oldest institute of higher education in Thailand.
During the reign of Chulalongkorn’s son, King Vajiravudh, the Royal Pages School became the Civil Service College of King Chulalongkorn. The Rockefeller Foundation was instrumental in helping the college form its academic foundation. On 26 March 1917, King Vajiravudh renamed the college “Chulalongkorn University”.
Level/Field of Study:
The ISE scholarship is specially meant for undergraduates pursuing a degree in the field of NanoEngineering, Automotive Design, and Manufacturing Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Robotics and Artificial intelligence Engineering.
The scholarship is hosted at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in Thailand, this is for your ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Thailand in 2022-2023
The opportunity is opened to all international students who are not citizens of Thailand with excellent academic performance can apply for the scholarship to study at ISE.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
ISE Full Scholarship for each of the successful beneficiaries covers the following support for 4 years.
- Tuition and program fees
- Economy class round trip ticket from home country to Bangkok
- Health insurance
- Book allowance
- Monthly stipend and accommodation
- Scholarships cover tuition and program fees for 4 years.
The number of the opening is five.
To be eligible for Fully Funded ISE Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, the candidate must fulfill the following requirements
- Must not be over 25 years old
- Have completed (or expected to complete high school education) with the cumulative grade point average (GPA) for the latest 4 semesters not less than 3.5 (using 4.0 system).
- Must be in good health
- Pass the following proficiency tests
- English: TOEFL (iBT) score not less than 80 or IELTS score not less than 6.0
- Mathematics: SAT (Math) and SAT II (Math Level II) score not less than 700 (each)
- Science: SAT II (Physics and Chemistry) not less than 700 (each)
To commence the application, the application needs to follow the mentioned steps;
Please submit the application and all required documents by 15.02.2020 to ise_scholarship-@-chula.ac.th.
Documents required for application
1) Completed application form with a current photograph
2) Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Purpose
3) Photocopy of passport
4) Two letters of recommendations from instructors or advisors
5) Latest official transcript
6) Certificates of the proficiency tests as listed in the eligibility of applicant 4a, 4b, 4c
7) Certificate of health examination from a hospital (can be submitted after scholarship decision)
Begin your application for the scholarship by tapping on the Link
The deadline for ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students in Thailand is February 15th, annually.
We Also Recommend
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.