Applications are currently been submitted for the Fully Funded KPMG Accounting Graduate Programme for young Nigerians 2017/2018, eligible applicants are welcome to take advantage of this rare opportunity.
The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified graduate accountants to join the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC. The academy enables accounting graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in accounting – ACA, before they join KPMG. Some of the benefits include:
- Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
- Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
- A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
- Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification
Level: Graduate Internship
Eligible country: Nigeria
- Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
- Have completed youth service (NYSC) and are interested in taking this route towards becoming ACA qualified
- Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
- Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
- Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
- Age must be less than 25 years
- Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously
Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a Situational judgment test.
Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams.
They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
Eligible applicants will be contacted to take the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and a situational judgment test.
For More Information:
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.