Getting admissions into the Federal University of Technology, Minna is not an easy task. You can only stand a chance with a high UTME score if you reach FUTMINNA UTME cut off mark. While this is a hard nut to crack, it is possible if you start preparing on time and with the right materials. So, get a copy of FUTMINNA post utme past questions and answers here.
FUTMINNA Post UTME is the last screening exercise for candidates who show interest in completing the education there.
Statistics shows that while over 50 percent of students who get a high score in UTME get an opportunity to write the aptitude test, only about 15 % gain admission yearly. So, it is practically safe to say that only students who pass the Post UTME make it to the admission list.
A random questionnaire given to fresh intakes at FUTMINNA to ascertain the impact of studying with past questions and answers, upon return, shows that 13 percent out of 15 percent who did excellently in their Post UTME had studied with past questions and answers.
So, if you are really eager to gain admission this year into FUTMINNA, follow the instructions below to get a copy of FUTMINNA aptitude test past questions and answers immediately.
Pay the sum of one thousand Naira into this bank detail to get a copy of FUTMINNA Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
It is really important, however, that you read this article to the end to get other vital information.
What is the Nature of FUTMINNA Post UTME?
Your pathway to success begins with your understanding of what you are about to face. Basically, getting a deep insight into what FUTMINNA Post UTME looks like will help you begin your preparation.
While you may get to know the FUTMINNA Post UTME subject combination from this post, it is best you get a copy of the past questions. If you go through these past questions and answers, you will easily pick out topics that are repeated yearly. If you conduct an extensive study on these topics, you will not fail any question that arises from them.
FUTMINNA aptitude test is computer-based. To get a deep insight into what to expect, follow the instructions immediately to get a copy. Early to bed, they say is early to rise. If you start your preparation on time, you will have enough time to understand every detail in the nature of FUTMINNA Post UTME.
See the Post Utme Past questions for other schools here. Get one and start practicing immediately.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THE FUTMINNA PAST QUESTIONS PAPERS
The Federal University Of Technology, Minna is a highly competitive university. Only a little portion of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. These students are selected yearly based on their performance.
And, only students who get scores to meet the FUTMINNA Post UTME cut-off mark for their respective departments will be considered. While it is no piece of cake to pass these questions, it is highly possible if you prepare with the right material and on time.
The right material for this screening exercise is not the same textbooks you used for the O’Levels examination neither is it the JAMB past questions.
The objective of these examinations is not the same. So, preparing with the same material is a dance to failure. You need a copy of FUTMINNA past questions if you must excel this year.
We have discovered that over the years, the Federal University of Technology, Minna repeats past questions. If you get these past questions, you will be better equipped to pass the FUTMINNA Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this FUTMINNA Past Questions and Answers are a replica if not the same as the questions you will answer on your exam day.
Interestingly, if you purchase a copy of this Post-UTME, you will get access to our team of experts. They will add you to the FUTMINNA Post UTME WhatsApp Group. This chat and information community is a serene platform where you can connect with other candidates and share amazing ideas as regards FUTMINNA Post UTME.
As an undergraduate at FUTMINNA, you will have access to information on how to get financial aid to complete your education. For instance, how to get a scholarship as an undergraduate or even study abroad options you may benefit from.
How to Get the FUTMINNA POST UTME Past Questions and Answers.
The FUTMINNA Post UTME past question cost N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the FUTMINNA Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in FUTMINNA.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original FUTMINNA Post UTME past questions and answer. They are:
1. Debit Card
2. Bank Transfer
3. Direct Bank Deposit
For any of the payment methods above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, the past question will download automatically to the ‘DOWNLOADS‘ folder of your device.
Click the button below to download the FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “FUTMINNA Medicine and Surgery Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller Number
3. Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283ContainerParagraph
Free FUTMINNA Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers Download
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Langauge, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note, each subject except Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions
FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Questions for the English Language
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Questions for Biology
1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The (A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid (B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race (C)athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race (D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation (A) height (B) weight (C)tongue rolling (D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened(A) molluscs (B) insects (C) nematodes (D) annelids
4. The roots hairs are for (A) strength and support (B) conducting liquid (C)absorption of water and salt (D) penetration into the soil
FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Questions for Physics
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E)20kw
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s (B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
FUTMINNA Post UTME Past Questions for Chemistry
1. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?(A) 2.0(B) 3.0(C) 5.0(D)4.0
2. The principal constituents of natural gas are (A)methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A)chlorine (B) oxygen (C) ammonia (D) hydrogen