Gibela Bursary program invites universities and universities of technology students to apply for Gibela Bursary in South Africa 2022.
The Gibela bursary offers whole coverage of analysis related expenses, including tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation, and food.
Gibela is a new, exciting, empowered South African company, charged with building South Africa new commuter trains right here in South Africa, by South Africans over the next 10 years, with this focus and drive in mind we are offering a bursary to qualifying students.
About Gibela Bursary Programme
Gibela, a joint South African and French Railway rolling stock manufacturer, Has Been Set Within an association between Ubumbano Rail, Alstom along with New Africa Rail.
Over the fully black-empowered provider, Alstom now owns majority shares of the business and get a grip on 61 percent, whereas Ubumbano Rail controllers 30 percent and also New Africa Rail 9 percent bets.
In 2013, Gibela was delegated with the job of replacing the old subway fleet using a brand new modern support. Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA) instructed them to deliver into the South African rail network, 600 modern commuter passenger trains, over the course of 10 years.
Even the Gibela bursary program is administered by career-wise, which is in charge of calling, scanning and shortlisting candidates. Shortlisted students must attend a board interview appraisal and a final decision will be reached from Petra Diamonds.
Bursaries will be given in the undermentioned areas;
- Industrial Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering (*as well as Engineering degrees and diplomas in related fields of study)
- Information Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Supply Chain
Gibela bursaries are allowed for a single year of analysis, renewable yearly depending on the student’s academic outcomes.
Gibela Bursary studying is in South Africa and is sponsored by Gibela, International Scholarships are available for International students wishing to study abroad in any country. You can also check our scholarship by country category for more scholarship updates.
Gibela Bursary South Africa is designed for South African students.
The Gibela bursary will offer whole coverage of analysis related expenses, including tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation, and food. Students will receive the possibility to undertake vacation work or technical training every year.
Once students have graduated, then they’ll soon be asked to benefit Gibela for that equal period of bursary funding received (determined by accessibility inside the company).
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted if you don’t obtain some feedback by 30 November, respect your application as powerful.
Applicants should meet the following minimum entrance standards before implementing (please notice that failure to meet each of the prerequisites will probably result in an application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Currently, in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Studying OR plan on researching towards full-time undergraduate eligibility within among those above areas of research
- Studying OR plan on studying full time at a recognized University or the University of Technology at South Africa
- Achieved and Manage a minimal academic Outcome of 60 percent to English
- Achieved and Manage a minimal academic Outcome of 60 percent to Higher Grade Mathematics and Science
How you can apply for Gibela Bursary
An applicant can apply for Gibela Bursary in any of the two ways:
Follow this link
(You need to join up a free account and login to finish your application. The voucher code to be utilized is F2018)
- Download and finish the Gibela Bursary Application-Form (. pdf)
- You’ll Be required to submit copies of this supporting documentation- if You’re employing on the Web:
- All these records should be uploaded into an internet profile, even if You’re employing using the program type
- you need to attach copies of these files rather than originals
(the entry of those documents is mandatory – in case some items are lost, your program will be dismissed):
- ID record (certified copy)
- Latest Matric Success, if present in Matric
- Matric certification, if completed Matric
- Proof of approval to study at an accredited tertiary institution
- The full educational record so far, should now in tertiary level
- Shortened Cv
If You’re applying via the hard copy Form, your program has to be filed within one of the following manners:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Fax: 086 609 7183
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632
Application Deadline for the Gibela Bursary in South Africa 2022
Applications for Gibela Bursary in South Africa closed on November 29, 2022. However, we’ll keep you posted once next year’s application kicks off.
- Shoprite Bursaries in South Africa
- Mercedes-Benz Bursary in South Africa
- Fully funded Interdisciplinary Bilateral Master Scholarships in South Africa
- National Economic Education Trust: NEET Bursary in South Africa
- MSc & PhD Scholarship at University of South Africa
- The Simple Step by Step Procedures to get South Africa Student VISA [Details]
- Arts & Culture Trust Postgraduate Bursary Programme For South Africans
- Scholarships for South Africans | National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS)
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. If no, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.